• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

CHABAL!!!!!!!

Pour-Un-Homme-Advert.jpg

Smell like awesome feels: CHABAL!

Thats a really cool add.

Eau de toilette by Caron pour l' homme.
rugby ball by hugo Boss : € 450

The ideal way to seduce girls.

Some say he chuck norris and Mr T shared a flat in college... and that when he went to donate blood he rejected a needle..instead only asking for a shotgun and a bucket

Some say he chuck norris and Mr T shared a flat in college... and that when he went to donate blood he rejected a needle..instead only asking for a shotgun and a bucket

Chuck Norris and Mr. T are Chabals left and right testicles respectively.

Chabal en super forme
http://www.lequipe.fr/Rugby/breves2010/20100723_112209_chabal-en-super-forme.html
Si lundi, Lionel Nallet a mal vécu la reprise de l'entraînement avec le Racing-Métro, Sébastien Chabal semble beaucoup plus en jambes. «Journée de dingue aujourd'hui (jeudi), a indiqué le troisième-ligne international sur son Twitter. Prise de sang, deux entrainements, test à l'effort et tout le reste. Super forme aussi.» Le Racing jouera son premier match amical le 30 juillet face au RC Toulon.
6184H.jpg

He looks like a glorious lion

Chabal: la prédominance de la séduction sexuelle et sportive prouesses
C_71_article_1116208_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

"This is a season to confirm our place in the Top 14 and to take our first steps on the European scene," he said.

"Our group has not changed much and a few talented players have bolstered the squad. Considering the spirit and enthusiasm present I think we can have a big season.

"But the sport obliges me to remain prudent. One thing is for sure, we've got everything we need to do well."

http://www.planet-rugby.co.za/story/0,25883,9818_6292877,00.html

He's not going to break back into the French 22. Too short for lock and too ineffective for a flanker. Ed Fairhurst on the other hand would walk in.

He's not going to break back into the French 22. Too short for lock and too ineffective for a flanker. Ed Fairhurst on the other hand would walk in.
Non! Chabal mange mauviettes comme Ed Fairhurst pour un rafraîchissement après le dîner.
nallet-chabal_1393962c.jpg

Ed would never choose to "walk" ... unless there was water involved of course

:lol: HAHA ... I just tried to watch this ... but some "higher power" wouldn't allow me to view it ... how did the move go Nate?
Imagine dropping a block of flats onto a kitten

Something along those lines :p

Latest posts