• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Challenge Cup 2007

Yeap, i agree with you!

Of course, that is why you, knowing ****, are the one liner dude!

P.S: By the way and i know St Helen is watching, what happend with the notorious `one liner` Wally? [/b]

Its better than being a ******

congrats to St's. i got up at 2AM to watch it live. i fell back asleep after Clough scored for saints. i actually enjoyed most of the first half. Catalans defence was awesome. Poor leon pryce... he was denied twice by wicked defence... Roby is class.... i really want parra to pick him up... i would love to see him in the NRL. infact i think he would probably really suit the NZ Warriors.

thats where i think St's won it... there bench... Catalan were good at the start but there bench didnt provide them with punch.. in contrast you look at the st's bench and you have big fa'asavalu and roby who actually lift the intensity...

i dont know about the BBC coverage we got though... was good to see Darren Lockyer on the panel though, you can see he wanted is mate stacey to win a club ***le before he finnishes. thats looks to be over now... nevermind...

that try just before halftime was crucial. st's really shouldnt have scored there. Catalans fell asleep and while the last pass was questionable i think greenshields was pretty poor in that period just before and after halftime.

Yeah, unfortunately. Good for French RL, that Catalans got wembley, another team in SL, i think

have you seen Wigsan kicking your arse these season? [/b]

As i told you before you boering barsteward i'm a feckin Wigan fan. Shows how much you know. They cant be relegated!!!

Yes they can! They couldn`t be relegated previous season but now they can! [/b]

No, they are immune from relegation for 3 years. Even I know that.

Now stop talking out of your arse, whilst being patronising and insulting to everyone. You don't know everything. Get over it.

They are safe from relegation for 3 years, but after next year it wont matter anyway its all gonna be franchise.

Yeah, that proves how much you know about your town!

Listen to me - Everton were there first! [/b]

Everton are in Liverpool. Well, were, their fans voted on Friday to move out of the city. St Helens is a totally different town,so what relevance do they have? I have deleted a number of your posts on this thread as they bear no relevance whatsoever.

We are touring from St Helens from 3pm, finishing off at the town hall at 5pm.

If you get to the grand final mate you'll deserve to win it! I don't see it myself, personally I don't even think you'll make the 6.

Latest posts