• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Challenge Mode

W

woosaah

How are you guys doing? You found any bugs?

I have found one, there is Ireland vs Wales and you have to throw to each part of the line out forward, middle, back and catch it. BUT everytime you do just one of these 3 things it just saiys 1 of 3 completed. 3 times now i should hvae had the whole challenge completed but for that unkown reason I cant pass that one.

stupid.

eh i havent gotten really into those myself yet, im still workin on the meat of the game so to speak

i wonder what the prize for doing all the challenges is.. maybe its legendary mode sorta like in fifa?

or maybe the lions tour which for some reason they took out of this one?

...or maybe its just some stupid ass video

probably some video lol, it's pretty hard i found, i haven't really attempted it but do you have to pass all objectives to pass? even the platinum ones etc?

To do that challenge you have to change the line up mode from "Basic" to "Advanced", it´s on My Rugby options.

eh i havent gotten really into those myself yet, im still workin on the meat of the game so to speak

i wonder what the prize for doing all the challenges is.. maybe its legendary mode sorta like in fifa?

or maybe the lions tour which for some reason they took out of this one?

[/b]

:(

I won't spoil it for anyone but there's a few videos and some new game modes (kinda in the style of Goldeneye's unlockable) but none are worth it.

I cannnot do 3 sidesteps and score. Impossible! :ranting:

[/quote]

:(

I won't spoil it for anyone but there's a few videos and some new game modes (kinda in the style of Goldeneye's unlockable) but none are worth it.

I cannnot do 3 sidesteps and score. Impossible! :ranting:
[/quote]

It is easy just sidestep the wing and then the fullback.
Then you run around the posts and back to your own touchline then you run again and sidesteps the fullback or wing again and score!!!! :wacko:

Please, could anybody tell me how to make a try standing completely still? I always get tackled before Rocko gets to score. Help!

Please, could anybody tell me how to make a try standing completely still? I always get tackled before Rocko gets to score. Help! [/b]

:) ... there is a medal where you need to score 2 of them in 20 minutes !!! f**k it

you need to start an attack from your own 22, close to the touchline and run very fast to have a big space between you and the first defenders running after you. you can also try to run towards the opposite touchline when you are in the try zone.

<div class='quotemain'>
Please, could anybody tell me how to make a try standing completely still? I always get tackled before Rocko gets to score. Help! [/b]

:) ... there is a medal where you need to score 2 of them in 20 minutes !!! f**k it

you need to start an attack from your own 22, close to the touchline and run very fast to have a big space between you and the first defenders running after you. you can also try to run towards the opposite touchline when you are in the try zone.
[/b][/quote]

If any one does finish all the challenges.......please could they post their profile somewhere to download.
The Challenge mode just gets me irritated more than anything else.

i cheated in the challenge mode, i edited my profile to see if it would give me any rewards, it gave me two but thats it :( i am not sure if it was meant to give me more but i am not worried :)

Have you notice that you can actually see when the hooker from the other team is throwing the ball in the lineup but watching carefully his wrists? Theres a slight moving before he does, If looking carefully you could almost steal every single ball!

Still not able to make a try standing completely still!

<div class='quotemain'>

[/b][/quote]

I actually find this the easiest challenge it's simple when you know how.

-Firstly win a lineout somewhere where you can drive a maul over.
-Secondly throw to the front and drive the maul over
-Thirdly disengage with any side and press the score button - if you don't press the analog stick (and do it quick enough) it alays works.

As for running back to my own tryline... sod that! :rahh:

And there are 10 unlockables by my logic.

This is how I scored tries from a standing position

-Make a break and then run over the touch line 5m from the try line
-Watch the opposition hooker because they always twitch before they throw the ball
-When he twitches activate your first jumper, this not only pinch the first two target's ball but will also activate a rolling maul
-Roll the maul until the last man is in the in goal
-Press square or circle to break away from the maul
-Keep hitting X until the ball is placed

How are you guys doing? You found any bugs?

I have found one, there is Ireland vs Wales and you have to throw to each part of the line out forward, middle, back and catch it. BUT everytime you do just one of these 3 things it just saiys 1 of 3 completed. 3 times now i should hvae had the whole challenge completed but for that unkown reason I cant pass that one.

stupid. [/b]
I have this problem too, it goes "1 out of 3" then "2 out of 3" but never 3 out of 3. Has anyone beat this challenge or can they tell me how to edit my profile so it's beaten? It's so annoying.

yeah if you have a hex editor you can change your profile. i cant remember what it is though.

ill see if i can do it when i get home and get back to you.

I'm pretty sure someone uploaded their profile a while ago and had done most of the challenges only 3 not done. I can't remember but I downloaded it and it unlocked alot of game modes but some were just crap.

I'm pretty sure someone uploaded their profile a while ago and had done most of the challenges only 3 not done. I can't remember but I downloaded it and it unlocked alot of game modes but some were just crap.
[/b]

guys ive completed everything :bleh!: :Blinky: just cheated to do so :p

I finished several weeks back. For the challenge where you have to be in the ingoal for 8 seconds before putting the ball down while standin still I put Brian O'Driscoll into the All Blacks because he can't be dive-tackled from behind, made him a fly-half and changed his accelleration and speed to 100.

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

guys ive completed everything :bleh!: :Blinky: just cheated to do so :p
[/b][/quote]

William.....how did you cheat? which file did you edit and what did you edit? Please! I hate the Challenge Mode!

Latest posts