• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[Champions Cup 2018] Final - Leinster v Racing 92

I agree it's good for the game but it could have been better handled in terms of making it affordable.

That's modern sport. Horrendous. As a City fan too, in 2017 I had to pay £90 for one ticket for the Champions League last 16 tie in Seville.

That's modern sport. Horrendous. As a City fan too, in 2017 I had to pay £90 for one ticket for the Champions League last 16 tie in Seville.

That's ridiculous. I've been to European finals for Leinster before but the hotel prices in particular were outrageous. It's a pity as well because you could have made a great weekend out of it.

Think that is feedback from most Leinster fans I've met is cost is ridiculous.
Flights were €500+ whereas next week they'll be €60
Hotels are as high as €600 And next week they cheap.

Only in Ireland.
Are Lingus overbook flight at crazy prices.
Then realise they have done this and ask fans to volunteer giving up a seat in return for free flight tomorrow and accommodation in Dublin.
Lol that would suit all that flight apart from the fact they all going match today

What you get for putting the final in Bilbao.
I agree why pick Bilbao of all places. Looks to me the ERC fools thought they could copy-paste the Basque recipe of putting games across the border like Biarritz used to. But Northern Spain is only a hop across the border even for us Toulousains it's still manageable. And folks in the South know Spain the language the people and how to travel cheaply.
The CCup could be the biggest comp in Europe given the surge in the club/provincial game. The only thing getting in the way are the ERC morons running it.

what channel has the game?

[a f**king mess that you have to go digging to see where the game is on tv - well done mccafferty you d!ck!]

what channel has the game?

[a f**king mess that you have to go digging to see where the game is on tv - well done mccafferty you d!ck!]
I think both Sky and BT but I have neither so I could be wrong. Thankfully the whole TV mess will be sorted out next year with them all on BT.

Unfortunate that McGrath is not 100% Lowe is our most dangerous player, more incentive for Leinster to develop 9's which is the biggest weakness in the province. I reckon its the biggest weakness of the senior cup, the 9's are generally just passers, intelligent box kickers who have a break are rarely if ever developed.

Hookers as well. Bryan Byrne is the only hooker who's from Leinster and been developed as a hooker. The other options are either from Limerick, South Africa or a converted loosehead. None of them are that strong on throwing the ball either.

Swinging arm and two dodgy tackles inside 170 seconds from Leinster. No Carter, now no Lambie. Ooya.

Latest posts