• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[Champions Cup 2018] Semi Final - Leinster v Scarlets

You can get a lot of pointless **** done when faced with numerous journal articles about the law of trusts to read!

If you don't think that the differences between resulting and constructive trust and when each will occur is interesting, well then I don't know what's wrong with you.

JGP, our wingers, Fardy in the backrow and the weather are contributing to making me nervous. None individually except maybe JGP worry me and all can put in performance, but I think against the Scarlets you need to be as mobile as possible otherwise they are well able to tear you apart. JGP obviously is mobile, he just tends to be fairly brainless, hopefully Sexton controls him well and he doesn't try box kicking too often.

I feel like we'll lose. When I think about it I don't really see how. Mobility can only count for so much against an organised team consistently getting over the gainline. I think we'll see a lot of big runners running directly at their poaching threats .

I did read during the week that this is the fourth time Leinster and Munster have been in semi finals with a chance at an all Ireland final, they're 0 for 6 in those games.

I still think we'll win, I'm just not as confident as I usually am. I knew we'd match up very well against Saracens just as I knew Ireland would match up well against England. Scarlets provide something different.

Leinster getting drowned out by presumably the 200 people who routinely populate Parc Y Scarlets.
To be fair they've brought a good crowd over.

Scarlets really not helping themselves with plays like that. Had the chance to exit and now they're back to defending their try line.

To be fair to Ferg it looked like the sun was right in his eyes. Very hard to catch anything in that situation.

Leinster making it look easy enough so far, though I'm sure that it's anything but. Scarlets needing to force a lot to try and hang with them. I was 60/40 on who would win this match going in, but based on the evidence of the first 30 mins, I can't see Scarlets pulling it back.

Was just about to say that I'd be surprised if we didn't score before HT. It's been a huge feature of our play.

Hope Ferg is ok, I'll be up 150 if he wins motm, he's a strong shout this half.

Latest posts