• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Champions Cup 2019/2020: Pool 2

You're good. Til you play us.
Win for chiefs is getting out of the pool, 4 prem finals...and 1 QF(because french team messed up and went for the tap and go pen when a 3 points would have taken them through. Failed and chiefs made it) in the same timeframe.

In all seriousness i think if we keep our form and work on keeping it up for the full 80 we can challenge for the cup, not sure we will win it this year though if im honest.

What a weak offside call. That's on the scrum half telegraphing his pass. Just penalized good defense.

edit: it's the reason that ARs should only be calling offside only if it's someone who never got onside or if they are a meter plus. They shouldn't be making decisions on timing of line speed since when the ball is out is decided by referee.

Our lineout is a mess,

Think the highlight of our play so far is when Ewers tried to drop the shoulder and bounce AJ but got dump tackled instead.
Everything else has been....poo

We're dropping like flies,
Solomona, Yarde and Ross playing injured out there atm because there's no more subs

Imagine getting penalised for falling over a diving player - he didn't slide into/dive onto Simmonds, he was running across and got tripped up by Simmonds/McGuigan

doing a rain dance when playing an aquatic animal might not have been the best decision

Chiefs players in the changing room, Sale players still on the pitch
#Southerners

The hail with Sale caused them to bail and fail

- Masters of poetry - 2019 edition

Been on and off watching on my phone so didnt see much, was the scoreline fair because it looks like a very good performance by chiefs

Yeah chiefs deserved the win and played well,

We played about as well as can be expected considering it was such a mish mash side and we lost a number to injury on top of that (Curtis making his championship debut in a position he's never played)

Didnt realise the game stopped because of hail. Hiw bad and how long was it out for? That must have changed the dynamic of the game?

Didnt realise the game stopped because of hail. Hiw bad and how long was it out for? That must have changed the dynamic of the game?
It was stupidly bad - before it turned to hail and was just rain it was so loud the commentary was being drowned out.
The hail looked more like snow, the pitch went white with it.

Don't think it really had any effect - we were in a good spell beforehand, scoring our only try, and collapsed after however I don't think it was the break but the bench/injuries/the effect of defending so hard for so long that caused our big drop off

10.01.20_LaRochelle_Away_HCC_TeamNews_Insta-1.jpg

Sale should be ashamed of themselves.

you're not Johnny sexton, your little loopdy loops aren't working

Sale should be ashamed of themselves.

you're not Johnny sexton, your little loopdy loops aren't working

Just a ridiculous pass that was never on. Poor decision making probably brought on by panic.

Bloody hell, Will Cliff gives away an intercept, so tries to do the same and fails. Really needs to take a deep breath.

I thought we'd get battered so I'm alright with how it's gone so far, especially as one try was a dumb intercept and the other they got the field position from a comedy of errors (hack through and then the player diving on it knocked it further back instead of gathering)

This doesn't look good for AJ - not sure what we'll do.
Replacement flyhalf on the bench is an u18 academy player. Maybe Sam James to 10, Luke James to 13 and Ashton to 15?

Edit: Yup, Ashton on

Latest posts