• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Champions Cup 2019/2020: Pool 4

Racing getting battered - really hope Sarries win the cup, just for bants

Edit: Daly still isn't a 15

Thought Farrell had learned not to tackle like that...absolutely ridiculous tackle attempt. Lucky it wasn't looked at further.

I honestly can't believe Eliot Daly started a World Cup final at 15. I know racing play at near international level but he seems so replacement level.

Skelton just ruined a good game of rugby.

I hate how referees try to disown the decision to give the red card. Being buddy buddy with the players can go too far.

Murray looking a bit more like himself albeit against awful opposition. He's sniping and using his size to draw defenders. He's way better when he's not box kicking so much.
Gets his try.

I know it's only the Ospreys but Casey looked ready in his time on the pitch. I really do hope he gets properly backed this season because he's as promising as any young Irish 9 there's been in a long time.

I know it's only the Ospreys but Casey looked ready in his time on the pitch. I really do hope he gets properly backed this season because he's as promising as any young Irish 9 there's been in a long time.
He looked seriously snappy. He's so quick to the ruck we don't need to commit as many men to the clear out because it's gone before they get near it. Was one man rucks as soon as he was on. Glad he got the try. Nice for Healy and Jack O' to get their first starts in Europe too. Here's to many more.
Bit of feel good around today even if they were dire and we started dire.

Whatever you think about Sarries it says a lot about them that they were able to overcome the losses of Binny and Skelton and still win. Especially after the week they've had. That's nothing to do with reputations and salaries and everything to do with culture and togetherness.

Latest posts