• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Changes from Rugby 08

I have to say TEH Mite, you seem to be rather crass and rude to the people posting. I have read both the forums for this game and RC. RC has its creator regularly posting and giving as much information as he can, people seem satisfied and eager for more, i come on here and see people's disappointment from now having to settle for only one tournament to play instead of the 8 or so in rugby 08. Most of the suggestions i read for Rugby 2012, was for more competitions.

Along with this and a few other factors i completely understand people's frustrations as they, like me, were looking forward to a better and updated version of the next rugby game. However i can also understand the frustration coming from your end of the spectrum. You're all trying to make people see your point of view that it is a good rugby game and you must have had hundreds of posts with people venting their frustration. What you all have to understand is that people were expecting a game that certainly surpassed the predecessor rugby 08, especially with the advertising "The next gen is on its way".

Granted most people have not played the game like you have, but it does look similar to rugby 08 and thats what we have to go on apart from the informations we have that the game lacks numerous features that it's predecessors have.

So this reaction is perfectly expected and i don't think the way you react should be in the severe way that you are, everyone is entitled to their opinion so acting like this is only going to sway people away from the game. Personally i think that this game will be great initially but there's only so many times i would want to play the world cup as England, rugby 08 has the world cup but that doesn't mean i've played it as fiji or New Zealand as this game expects me too.

I probably will buy this game, but in all honesty, i am much more looking forward to Rugby Challenge

Last edited:
Actually there are tons of reviews and playtests you have to look at that say this game IS improved over Rugby 08 in terms of engine and gameplay, yes the licensing was dissapointing but we have been over that 3 million times.

Latest posts