• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Chappel Hadlee Series

yeah fulton is becoming a very important part of the side and macca well comes back out of the blue pretty much and is delievering the goods.

Phew! Thankfully my tactic of not posting during NZ games there fore causing them to lose wickets (check back through cricket threads, I'm cursed) has in fact led them to victory!

Seriously though, that's got to be good for the confidence heading to the big WC

and South Africa go top of the rankings heading into the world cup, although not many on here seem to rate their chances for going all the way in the Carribean.

Heck any of about 8 teams could win it, you've only got to win maybe 3 big games to do it...

and South Africa go top of the rankings heading into the world cup, although not many on here seem to rate their chances for going all the way in the Carribean.
[/b]

OK, somebody else noticed that too!

I reckon we`re definately in with a shout this time around, we`ve been playing some excellent ODI cricket recently(as opposed to some very ordinary Test cricket, but I digress). The problem is our tendency to let history repeat itself- we`ve been knocked out on tied matches in the last 2 world cups, and our reputation as CWC chokers almost rivals the All Black`s RWC record. But yes, going into CWC ranked no1 is certainly not a bad place to be.

Anyway, congrats to New Zealand, this now moves you guys up to 3rd in the ODI rankings, and augurs very well for a successful CWC campaign. Also throws the form book for the CWC wide open- with the undisputed favourites of a month ago now having lost 4 on the trot.

THE WHOLE THING IS A f***ING DISGRACE

f***ING DISGRACE

CRICKET AUSTRALIA - KILLS YOURSELVES - NOW!!!!!

WATSON - WTF - GET LOST AND f*** OFF

MITCHELL JOHNSON - GET LOST

STUART CLARKE - WE LOVE YA MATE, WE ALL KNOW C.A HAVE THEIR HEADS SO FAR UP THEIR OWN ARSES THEY WONT SEE DAYLIGHT UNTIL APRIL

IF I HAD IT MY WAY, I'D HAVE 100,000 MARHCING DOWN GEORGE STREET SYDNEY PROTESTING.

I'D GET MORE PEOPLE THAN THE ANTI IRAQ WAR WOULD

Us Aussie's are hoping.........but in a sense, we wont be surprised if we lose the world cup or even make the finals based on the selections.

I have officially written us off in my books.

And I hope Watson does his leg or neck 6 times over - THAT IDIOT SHOULD BE DROPPED - they'll be a full toss stat in cricket because of him.

f*** IT ALL

Big thank you also to the Aussie selectors for sticking with Watson, his bowling variety( wides, no-balls, full tosses, long half-volleys, long-hops and all other assorted general pies) bodes well for the World Cup.
[/b]

ON BEHALF OF AUSTRALIA's PEOPLE - I'd like to request where we send this idiot

Bagdhad
Seirra Leon
The Moon
How bout Guantanamo?
Floating Iceberg

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

OK, somebody else noticed that too!

I reckon we`re definately in with a shout this time around, we`ve been playing some excellent ODI cricket recently(as opposed to some very ordinary Test cricket, but I digress). The problem is our tendency to let history repeat itself- we`ve been knocked out on tied matches in the last 2 world cups, and our reputation as CWC chokers almost rivals the All Black`s RWC record. But yes, going into CWC ranked no1 is certainly not a bad place to be.

Anyway, congrats to New Zealand, this now moves you guys up to 3rd in the ODI rankings, and augurs very well for a successful CWC campaign. Also throws the form book for the CWC wide open- with the undisputed favourites of a month ago now having lost 4 on the trot.
[/b][/quote]
Your welcome SA, glad to have knocked off Oz for you to get to #1 :D

Us in 3rd aye, didn't realise we were so high :p

Bring on the Windies!

yeah and watsons posting some runs for once

still - u guys rested your good bowlers - watson was bound to get runs

he still sucks the biggest balls on the planet and cant bat, bowl or field - cant play

thanks largely to a massive 181 hit by hayden aus have reached 346/5. black caps will need to pull off another special to beat aus. can they do it 2 games in a row? I really don't think so not this time.

2/34 in the 5th or 6th over, doesnt look good. taylor lucky no1 heard a nick, dont know how flem went but vincent only got 11

taylor just went out. c&b off a slower one from bracken. someone will need to play a huge knock and have some support for the black caps to get home.

macca fastest hundred by a kiwi 67 balls beating orams from a few weeks ago. mccullum playing well after he got out.

still 51 of 6 overs. 3 wickets left.

it could get close

Aussies whitewashed - again! Absolutely brilliant game, fantastic entertainment.

omg the boys did it. I didn't think they could pull it off this time but mcMillian had another fine knock (consistency where have you been hiding) and mcCullum finished it off with great help from gillespie. suck on that aussie 3-0 3-0 3-0

YES!

My god the Black Caps find some consistency.

And that win was without Vincent, Taylor or Oram getting runs, or Oram, Bond and Vettori even playing!

Bring on World Cup!!!

Latest posts