• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Check this out...

S

Saint N Sinner

Pretty dumb idea's coming up but thought I might aswell share them...

1) A what am I listening to banner thing abover the avatar? Like in MSN?

2) Enable the personal photo option in profiles?

3) A forum/spot where we can upload things to share with other members?

4) A member of the month award...and the MoTM gets a little star/badge to hang under their avatar? Or next to their name..

I meant like pictures, home movies...not illegal stuff Dan...I'm not THAT naughty... :rolleyes:

Well it has a gaming section...

Member of the Month thing is a good idea. Maybe they someone could make an digital trophy for them to display for their month. DC13...

Coco

TRFMOTM.png

Owzat?

maybe an arcade thing like some other forums have. could be handy while you wait for people to reply to posts or for when it is a bit quiet.

I suggested an arcade a while ago, but Dan doesn't want one... I scoffed at the thought, so I can't remember the reason.

The Member of the Month idea might not be a bad one. I would also like a "Featured member of the week" where we give a voted member the Spanish Inquisition!

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC@Feb 17 2006, 06:36 PM
The Member of the Month idea might not be a bad one. I would also like a "Featured member of the week" where we give a voted member the Spanish Inquisition!
*leaves thread*

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC@Feb 17 2006, 08:36 AM
Hmm sounds good. I wonder who should get it first...

Coco

how about a section "rugby videos" where compilations of rugby videos and "big hits videos" or "highlights" could be all kept in one section of the thread?...and nothing offtopic.

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC@Feb 17 2006, 09:36 PM
...I didn't expect the Spanish Inquisition!

Latest posts