• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Chiefs vs Blues - FULL game vid

U

umosay

Here's a full game vid of the Chiefs v Blues @ Hamilton.

Warning: 56mb
Download it here

Not the highest scoring, but hey
<
<

how do you open in it any way besides rar file? i cant figure it out and it wont let me play the video
<

thanks

good video... a nice mix of different elements of gameplay (anymore?)

what difficulty was that on by the way? It seemed pretty difficult for whoever was playing to break the blues line... tho there were a couple of occasions where you could see if a pass was delayed a little longer he would have gained more yardage/better break

... noticed on the restart of the 2nd half, the chiefs player is tackled (more or less) in the air, it looked painful - but no penalty given (not that it would bother me tho!)

come on March, get here now

yeah awesome video good look at the game. Seems to be 2005 teams and its realistic spencer misses an easy kick lol. I to would like to know the difficulty it seemd like it was meduim as breaks were made but the defence would react quickly. Passing looked good it seemed nice and quick, kicking seemed a bit off not much distance on some of them. Overall looks dam good and roll on the demo and release of the game

Nice peice of footage. just wanna know how much better does the gamme actually looked compared to the footage. can u make out who each player is when your running. on that note is it possible to have player names on the screen as you play, just a little thing. i really like the intercept then the ankle tap. and then the player tries to get back up only to be smothered. the crowd sounds awesome. as for the commentators they dont seem so bad. i liked them. i am a littled worried, does every player have a pommy accent. pretty gay but no biggie. nice to here the different ref accents.
the classic 2 camera looks the goods although not as fast definatly looks the most playable. able to see upfield and suss things out. if it were only a bit closer. if only they kept the cameras from fifa.
on some parts there the try was begging on both sides. will the ai take the gap if its open?
has any one who has played encountered a red card yet?or injury?
game looks huge, a cream dream with some stank on it my friends. bring on march 17...quickly.

The start of the super 12 is on feb 25 perfect time to release the demo. The players will look bad in the footage as i understand its vhs tape footage but you can still see that the faces and hair and stuff are quite detailed.

Originally posted by Gilhooley@Feb 10 2005, 08:10 PM
Nice peice of footage. just wanna know how much better does the gamme actually looked compared to the footage. can u make out who each player is when your running. on that note is it possible to have player names on the screen as you play, just a little thing. i really like the intercept then the ankle tap. and then the player tries to get back up only to be smothered. the crowd sounds awesome. as for the commentators they dont seem so bad. i liked them. i am a littled worried, does every player have a pommy accent. pretty gay but no biggie. nice to here the different ref accents.
the classic 2 camera looks the goods although not as fast definatly looks the most playable. able to see upfield and suss things out. if it were only a bit closer. if only they kept the cameras from fifa.
on some parts there the try was begging on both sides. will the ai take the gap if its open?
has any one who has played encountered a red card yet?or injury?
game looks huge, a cream dream with some stank on it my friends. bring on march 17...quickly.
Yes, you can change that in the options.

f***. Windows doesn't recognise the software to run it! .RAR or something? Can someone help me out?

Cheers

f@#k f#@k f@#K sh#T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just spent the last 3 and a half hours downloading this video only to get to 99 f@#king percent then my computa saying i havnt got enuf free memory!!! F@#K!!! Is it ne gud????I wanted to see this!!Ne chance of making them smaller vids?? PLEASE!!!
<
<
<
<

haha bummer that really really sucks! i don't think u can condense them can you? see what umo says

Sorry man, it won't open with any editing prog's now. Not enough free memory? That's a weird one.

Latest posts