• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Chiefs vs Blues - FULL game vid

EDIT : Scrap that, I've got it in WinZip. I've extracted to my documents but it's still a RAR, is there something else I have to do when in the extracting screen?

You extract a rar from a rar.. hmmmmm what are you using to extract? Are you extracting right?

I am using WinZip and yes it was in the queue in the window and it extracted fine where i wanted it too...looks like wally has a similar problem...no chance of straight out .wmv files are there? no worries if its not.

Scrap that, I've got it in WinZip. I've extracted to my documents but it's still a RAR, is there something else I have to do when in the extracting screen?

Yes, download winRAR, its obviously a problem with winZIP

Then you should be double sweet

Are you trying to upload it to a gameboy or something?

hehehehehe. Nah Sega Mega Drive!!!! Nah im sure its something wrong with my computa coz its done that before when i was downloading something else.No1 could undastand the anger i was in when that msg popped up. I wanted to kick the F@#Kn thing.RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!Im still ******.

How good was that end! Locksley blew a few chances I must admit
<

lmao....o and the big tangy hitz mmmmmmmm and the nice looking try saving tackles.......

lmao....o and the big tangy hitz mmmmmmmm and the nice looking try saving tackles.......

A@@HOLE!!!! jokes!!
Nething else worth skithing off about?? Are the jerseys all up to date? If the pictures ne gud?

lmao...if ya wanna know how to quote theres a button on which post u want to quote its in the top right hand corner----^

Cheers Knuck!!you da greatest. By the way is that a photo of yourself there?? You look mighty super!!
<
<

Originally posted by nui1stxv@Feb 10 2005, 11:43 PM
Cheers Knuck!!you da greatest. By the way is that a photo of yourself there?? You look mighty super!! 
<

<
that aint me thats ghetto superman. although sometimes i wish................
blacksuperman29ku.jpg

Great vid - looks like its hard to make breaks although the player seems to get the hang of it in the last minute - brilliant running play!

Looks like you need to vary the speed using the sprint button and try and run round your man. Kicking isn't as bad as I thought. If you can kick it into space close to the touch line it should bounce forward a bit to give you a bit more distance.

hehehehehehehehehehehehe. That is by far the funniest picture ive ever seen!!!! Where you get it from??Family photo album!!hehehehehehehehe. Nah seriously tho, thanx alot for the pics and the smaller vid file. That guy must pull alot of chicks with his powers!!hehehehehehehehehehehehehe. Sory, hehehehehehe
<
<

thank you umosay ..u and locksley are the men.
P.s. as i really hate this camera coz it reminds me r2k4 (my worst nightmare)is it possible to have a footage like this with the side camera?If it s not possible thank you the same
cheers!

Latest posts