• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Chris Benoit Dead!

all they know how to do is "fight" i use that term losely as they do more "acting" than anything else. and i use that term even looser.

Its hardly a sport, its more an excuse for them to get paid millioins and flush it all down the toilet with drungs.

used to be.

but saying what i just said about the drugs, it looks like Benoit wasnt taking any as his last drug test in april (not that long ago) he was roid/drug free. But who knows what he did in those last few days.

its all surrounded in mystery at the moment.

man, i just read on wwe.com that he tied them up and strangled them, and there was a long interval between killing his wife and killing his son, and that he had bibles next to both of them. thats crazy!
i didnt like benoit's characters a lot, but i followed stories about him because in every interview where people commented on his real life personality, they always said he was a top bloke and really genuine and nice, and that he was always helping the young guys out. it was reiterated in the raw tribute the other nite.. i just cant imagine what happened to set him off on something like this.. horrible...

Text Message 1 to two co-workers (sent 6/24 at 3:53am)- Chris Benoit’s cell phone
“My physical address is 130 Green Meadow Lane, Fayetteville Georgia. 30215â€

Text Message 2 to two co-workers (sent 6/24 at 3:53am)- Chris Benoit’s cell phone
“The dogs are in the enclosed pool area. Garage side door is openâ€

Text Message 3 to two co-workers (sent 6/24 at 3:54am)- Nancy Benoit’s cell phone
“My physical address is 130 Green Meadow Lane.
Fayetteville Georgia. 30215â€

Text Message 4 to two co-workers (sent 6/24 at 3:55am)- Nancy Benoit’s cell phone
“My physical address is 130 Green Meadow Lane.
Fayetteville Georgia. 30215"

Text Message 5 to one co-worker (sent 6/24 at 3:58am)- Nancy Benoit’s cell phone
“My address is 130 Green Meadow Lane. Fayetteville Georgia. 30215â€

[/b]

http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/chrisbenoittimeline

they are some random text messagees there. he was obviously not with it. Something was definatly up at all within minutes, probably seconds of each other. They started airing a tribute last night and apaarenlty just stopped showing it and removed all tributes for him last night from the website.

its a dark day in the wwe.

just thought i would keep everyone informed.

Text Message 1 to two co-workers (sent 6/24 at 3:53am)- Chris Benoit's cell phone
"My physical address is 130 Green Meadow Lane, Fayetteville Georgia. 30215"

Text Message 2 to two co-workers (sent 6/24 at 3:53am)- Chris Benoit's cell phone
"The dogs are in the enclosed pool area. Garage side door is open"

Text Message 3 to two co-workers (sent 6/24 at 3:54am)- Nancy Benoit's cell phone
"My physical address is 130 Green Meadow Lane.

Text Message 4 to two co-workers (sent 6/24 at 3:55am)- Nancy Benoit's cell phone
"My physical address is 130 Green Meadow Lane.

Text Message 5 to one co-worker (sent 6/24 at 3:58am)- Nancy Benoit's cell phone
"My address is 130 Green Meadow Lane. Fayetteville Georgia. 30215"

[/b]

http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/chrisbenoittimeline

they are some random text messagees there. he was obviously not with it. Something was definatly up at all within minutes, probably seconds of each other. They started airing a tribute last night and apaarenlty just stopped showing it and removed all tributes for him last night from the website.

its a dark day in the wwe.

just thought i would keep everyone informed. [/b]

thanks heaps mate, all updates are appreciated.

geez, the WWE is really getting a bit of egg on their faces over the glowing tributes they had to benoit's life now that the facts are coming out... i find it really sad. i dont know whether to hate him, or pity him...

well the organistion should do him justice and pay the tribute...hey if anything the real monster behind 'pro' wrestling is the mastermind himself mr. vince "hey owen..i think its great that you gliding down to the arena about 20 feet in the air" mcmahon

dont get me wrong im not blaming this on him but if you guys watch the documentry beyond the mat...you will see the struggles that families get off of wrestling as a job....

remember the legend jake the snake???...hes as washed up as hell and he was one of the more legendary characters that mcmahon had built his empire on...the life style of wrestling is sad...the security after wrestling isnt as secure as some think it would be...i kind of see why the rock (dwayne johnson) had ended his career quite early and good for him!!...he has gotten away from a life style they could do serious harm to him and his family....

Reading a few papers this morning many say that Benoit could have gone crazy through taking a steroid he took resulting in him going berserk

i just still cant believe hes dead, just another oe in the long line of contorversies to do with drugs within the wwe, shame that the wwe has had a major downfall over the past 3-5 years. it seems as if the wwe has lost all its credibility since it acquired wcw and ecw and became the wwe. i mch prefered it when it was its own show and was known as the wwf. just my opinion

the tour to singapore is still going on though, just saw the news bout benoit this morning. and i was stunned.

first it was eddie guererro noe benoit. looks like the old ATTITUDE era is going away :( and being being replaced by morons i've nvr heard of! i only knew about CM punk when i saw him on the TV ad, and thats about it haha

was reading the timeline on WWE. do you guys think he planned it?

Certainly looks suspicous, although got knows what his mindset was like and it's doubtful anyone will ever know the reasons for it.

Still, it's Ironic they were doing the "McMahon is Dead!" storyline as this happened, which is possible the most disgusting thing I've can think of for "family" entertainment..

I still can't believe this has happened. Wrestling was the most important thing to me when I was younger and Benoit was one of my idols.

Yeah! Steroids! Always a smart idea!

I feel really bad for the families...but shame on WWF for allowing steroid use. Shame on the WWF for airing "a timeline of our last interactions with Christ Benoit." Uggghhhh...I can't believe people my age still watch this crap. Shame on them for being idiots who help promote retardation...

We need solid entertainers like the Iron Sheik back.

OMG i couldn't belive it when i heard the news, thats terrible not only cause he's gone but also because of the killing of his wife and kid. its so tragic. i loved benoit, one of the best technical wrestlers i've seen in my life, bloody legend. but must say very tragic and sad that he took his family with him. gonna be a huge loss to the WWE and the wrestling community as a whole. first Guerrero and now him, its really sad. :wah: gonna mis ya dude.

I've seen some hilarious pictures on the interwebz regarding Chris Benoit...but I just can't show them on here..

ive seen some hillarious pictures of idiots...infact all i have to do is watch english rugby

hillarious!

chiro you clown you don't pay tributes to murders and glorify them ever which the evidence seems to be pointing this was. get your head out of the kava or whatever you are on. very sad news and not good for the wwe at all. I personally can't stand watching the wwe because it's faked etc but this is a tragedy for fans and non-fans alike

I've seen some hilarious pictures on the interwebz regarding Chris Benoit...but I just can't show them on here.. [/b]

Oh pres, PM the link to me to these funny pics, would you?

CNN just officially used the term "Roid Rage" in link to this story, saying police found anabolic steroids in his home and last night they performed a raid on his doctor's office (whom he paid a visit to the friday before) who in the past had prescribed him (Benoit) testosterone.

ive seen some hillarious pictures of idiots...infact all i have to do is watch english rugby

hillarious! [/b]

Ho ho ho, ho and ho! Now that is quite a labourious way of getting a cheap laugh when you could just come to this forum and read over your own posts, inspecting your amazing mastery of the English language!

NOUbj.jpg

Latest posts