• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Coke Zero

Something supprised the hell out of me today when I was forced to buy a can of this studff (as there was no normal coke in the machine at work); 100ml of Coke zero has 0.5 kcal.... That's less then water! :eek: [/b]

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Truly staggering!

it MUST be bad... cmon man.. there must be something behind it.. u cant have a perfect soft drink... no way!

crappy tasting

godawful mixer.

It was $1.50 a bottle at the bottlo and i didnt have enough money for the real article (coke) what was i to do?. :(

I like it. I also like the fact you can drink it by the gallon and it's not bad for you.
[/b]

I'd be more worried about the amount of asparthame thats going into your body.

Coke came upwith 'Coke Zero' as a more manly alternative to 'Diet Coke'. It seems that the Diet Coke brand is deemed too girly. This is probably the same reson behind Pepsi introducing 'Pepsi Max' a good few years back.

<div class='quotemain'>
I just had Coca~Cola Cherry Zero.

Lovely.
[/b]

They make that :blink: :blink: :blink:

Im gonna have to go on a mission to find some now.
[/b][/quote]

Just put it out this week! It's nice!

You should try giving that crap up for a week.. I lasted a month and a bit without caffeine sodas... Felt alot better.

Tried the Zero stuff for the first time the other day, inspired mainly by this thread. Wasn't really that exciting.

I'm not a huge Coke drinker, but it seems awfully similar to Diet Coke to me. I do see the point about there being no aftertaste though, which was nice.

that was a big selling poitn for me is the no after taste, but you still have to aquire a bit of a taste for the stuff over time

Yeah, the new coke may have less calories than water but look at it's sugar conent, look at the salt content.
It's not good for you.

You should try giving that crap up for a week.. I lasted a month and a bit without caffeine sodas... Felt alot better.
[/b]

You said you gave it up for a month and a bit, which suggests you went back to it....Why go back to it when you also claim it makes you feel alot better when you don't have it???

coke zero tastes like crap. you can defintely tell the difference between it and the regular normal coke. I tried it for ages but never like it at all and always prefered the normal coke.

I have though recently been to the dentist and was told the coke had eaten away the enmanel on my teeth and that if I kept drinking it would get a lot worse. I have had over $1000 nz worth of dental work on my teeth because of massive coke consumption. granted I was proabbly was drinking more than I should of each day (at least 3-5 cups from 2.25 lite bottle every 2nd day) but the fact remains not only the sugar in coke but the flurocide do major damage to teeth.I now only have the occasional drink of coke and am trying some other drinks like powerade and gatorade and in considerably less volume than what was drinking of coke. my advice is to get off big sugary drinks like coke now while most of you are still young and the damage can be lessend instead of waiting later in life and paying major consquences for it