• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Coke Zero

esoj youve got to try the coca cola cherry zero when it comes out, i guarantee it will change your view on coke zero tasting like ****, if i hadnt know it was a coke zero type of drink i would never know it was different from the regular coke cherry

also i reccomend propel fitness water or reg water as alternative drinks

esoj youve got to try the coca cola cherry zero when it comes out, i guarantee it will change your view on coke zero tasting like ****, if i hadnt know it was a coke zero type of drink i would never know it was different from the regular coke cherry

also i reccomend propel fitness water or reg water as alternative drinks
[/b]
Vitamin Water
Glaceau_Vitamin_Water.JPG

you know i am not to sure about the vitamin water, i donno maybe it just doesnt click with me, some flavors are good but some made me sickly feeling

No...
Brace yourself for an obscure reference, but in 1997 when I was there the ad for it had a proper English Gentleman with his dog and said "My ***** and I prefer _____", or something to that affect. I tried a bottle of it and disliked it immensly.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LkbAgrwT42w"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LkbAgrwT42w" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

I quite like flavoured mineral water. I enjoy the watermelon one the most, but theres peach and apple etc.

I like it. I also like the fact you can drink it by the gallon and it's not bad for you.
[/b]
it's still bad for you! just coz it says zero sugar doesn't mean it's good. it still got all this other crap in it that's bad for you.

<div class='quotemain'>
I like it. I also like the fact you can drink it by the gallon and it's not bad for you.
[/b]
it's still bad for you! just coz it says zero sugar doesn't mean it's good. it still got all this other crap in it that's bad for you.
[/b][/quote]

That has already been well established my friend :D

found this nice juice called squeeze at the super market. tastes very natural and comes in a few flavours

My tipple is still Apple Tango.... for a soft drink, but i do only drink Coca Cola zero or full fat...

found this nice juice called squeeze at the super market. tastes very natural and comes in a few flavours
[/b]

lol at sqeeze...were u talking in a sarcastic tone? because in Australia, the squeeze line of juices are full of suger...not natural at all.

Yeah, £2.69 for a bottle of the stuff!
Ouchie.
I've even got a smoothie maker in my flat and i'm too lazy to use it!
So i deserve to pay those extortionate prices, i suppose.