• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Coloss mods for RC3

why is their some guy called pata Robertson instead of mils muiliana. replies much appreciated

Anyone know how to get mils muliana in rugby challenge 3 thanks

you just have to modified them from the game!they have to look like a new created player(i dont have the rc3 installed anymore)!than i will modify with hex editor
Its the crappy ones from fanhub I got. Yo please get the ones from rugby challenge 1 bro. Thanks Again

you just have to modified them from the game!they have to look like a new created player(i dont have the rc3 installed anymore)!than i will modify with hex editor
I will try thanks

tigers-new-2017-18-kits-revealed

i just installed a fresh copy of the game!....the rosters from other mods doesnt work!any
opinions?

i just installed a fresh copy of the game!....the rosters from other mods doesnt work!any
opinions?
Hello Bogdam could you provide instuctions on how to move faces from RC1, RC2 to RC3. I am looking to create teams on rugby challenge 3 based on the older games. Hopefully you can help me. thanks

Hello Bogdam could you provide instuctions on how to move faces from RC1, RC2 to RC3. I am looking to create teams on rugby challenge 3 based on the older games. Hopefully you can help me. thanks
Just open the original games database with 7 zip and transfer the ones from rc1 and rc2 to rc3 with a copy and paste thing

Just open the original games database with 7 zip and transfer the ones from rc1 and rc2 to rc3 with a copy and paste thing
no need for transfering..they are already there..but have to assign them with hex editor

Coloss can you add the FNB logo on the new Springbok jersey please.
Superugby 2017 done and dusted!,now we focus on the Rugby Championship :)

Attachments

• Rugby-Springboks-FNB (1).png
    Rugby-Springboks-FNB (1).png
    300.2 KB · Views: 44

Latest posts