• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Coloss mods for RC3

I feel you mate, I'm not in your situation but still can't play as frequently as I'd like to because of work, teaching and other commitments. Sucks heaps.
I've also been working on jerseys before I lost all my data again (this time I was at fault so I won't whinge too much lol)
Oh no that sucks that you lost your data, you'll have to get back into again.

2018 Sunwolves Kits, please my man
I believe the super rugby has already been completed by the other modders and will be released in the upcoming patch? I hope so, otherwise I could have been creating those.

I understand, but if you go through the treads , all the Super Rugby Kits was made and available to us, except the Sunwolves. It is the only one missing

I understand, but if you go through the treads , all the Super Rugby Kits was made and available to us, except the Sunwolves. It is the only one missing
I'm not sure mate, but that's what I've been told.

Hey Colossss, Are your player creations going to be in the new patch? I can't seem to connect to fanhub and am missing out on those awesome players. The patch would be ideal for all your works, but if not, I believe the patch will still be great. Thanks

Amazing work!!!! When can we expect the download link?

I'm just trying to source someone to do the tattoo for me. Once we get his tattoo done, I'll release the complete player files.

Hey Colossss, Are your player creations going to be in the new patch? I can't seem to connect to fanhub and am missing out on those awesome players. The patch would be ideal for all your works, but if not, I believe the patch will still be great. Thanks

I'm not sure mate, I haven't had much to do with the new patch that's coming out so I guess it's up to them. It is annoying how the fanhub is down, hope they fix that soon.

Latest posts