• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Coloss mods for RC3

Haven't looked into cameras yet so can't guarantee anything but might look at that stuff later down the track if its even possible
Thanks anything I can do to help I'm in

thanks for logo work is there a limit to the amount of new teams we can create and those logos I wonder can they can changed

as for your videos great work really good going

my reason for camera question is I think the sideline camera needs to be slightly closer and less high

rugby challenge one camera sideline view I'm thinking

ALL 15's team logo's and comp logo's done (plus EXTRAS for both teams and comp logo's). ALL 7's team logo's (mostly used 15's internationals) and comp logo's done. Northern and Southern menu's done. Time to package! Release coming tomorrow (with options to choose from).

ALL 15's team logo's and comp logo's done (plus EXTRAS for both teams and comp logo's). ALL 7's team logo's (mostly used 15's internationals) and comp logo's done. Northern and Southern menu's done. Time to package! Release coming tomorrow (with options to choose from).

Looks class pal!

Great stuff @colossss looking forward to giving it ago

https://youtu.be/JU9Qgv0KLvY

National Provincial Championship
Competition Structure
We would like your feedback regarding a proposed change to the structure of the National Provincial Championship (NPC) - formerly the Mitre 10 Cup - in 2021.
The below video outlines both the current Premiership & Championship structure along with the proposed North & South structure for 2021.
Both structures have the same number of games and fit within the same 12-week window.
This has to be the worst proposal ever. I don't see why can't they just go back to 1 division where everyone plays each other once. What's the need for a conference system?

Hey Modders! Here's a tip for fast loading / pre loaded textures (so you don't have to wait a couple of seconds in-game to reveal your detailed texture)

Right click the file in unreal > asset actions > bulk edit via property matrix > click the box "never stream" > close the window and save!

UE4Editor_Q6ERSOolDG.png
1614213119471.png

Hey guys, another tip here for modders. In RC4 there's also now a specific "number" folder which each team in the game has which is great (no more HEX necessary for assigning these). If you can / want to, you can add the correct number font for your kits / or just find one already in the game that's similar and use that. :D

1614294659125.png

Hey guys, another tip here for modders. In RC4 there's also now a specific "number" folder which each team in the game has which is great (no more HEX necessary for assigning these). If you can / want to, you can add the correct number font for your kits / or just find one already in the game that's similar and use that. :D

View attachment 9476
Great find! This is a game changer right here

What are you having trouble with? The numbers?
The numbers and the kits. It seems (from what I've played with) that only cus_108 is the only custom strp that works. Plus, yeah, the numbers are all assigned to cus_001 > cus_012 I think which is weird and this affects the numbers used for create-a-kit.. It's like we need to add more folders and point them towards there instead of pointing to a generic "cus" folder. Just not sure how yet.

Hmmm if we could find a way to "add" to the database that could change things...more stadiums, logos, etc

Attn Modders: This program allows you to open someone else's PAK file (make sure their pak is placed in a temporary separate folder). From here, you export the files > make changes to suit > then just follow the stages you already know with unreal cooking etc. from here to pak back up again. Hope this helps!

Last edited:
le maillot domicile pro D2 AIX en Provence
si quelq un peut le convertir en Windows pack ?

Attachments

• t_home_strp_d.png
    t_home_strp_d.png
    467.5 KB · Views: 28
le maillot domicile pro D2 AIX en Provence
si quelq un peut le convertir en Windows pack ?
Thanks! However, it'd be great if we had the jersey number, socks (and even better to have away kit aswell) I can chuck it in if we at least have those first two though?

newdumpv1.jpg

BIG UPDATE / Dump of stuff (read all below). This image doesn't really do it justice but there is that much I didn't really know what to take a photo of. Some stuff re-used from RC3 and some stuff custom made for RC4.

What you get:
1. The default database (custom0.db), all polished and ready to go.
- Unlocked stadiums
- Correct named comps / teams
- Correctly named players (Note: All once "fake players" will NOT look like who they're named/supposed to be). However, there are no "F. Player" (fake player) in any default team (if you find one then I must have been tired). - All teams based off what they were meant to be (2019/20) so those keen on making a 2021 roster, this will be the best database to start making your changes to achieve this)

^ Put this file in your profiles number folder (..\AppData\Local\WickedWitch\RugbyChallenge4\Saved\SaveGames\profiles\"what ever your number folder is")

2. Mods (some new customs / some reused RC3)
- NZ Maori Logo
- Barbarians Home kit
- ALL RC3 Mitre 10 Cup (itm/ NZ Cup) teams Home and Away Kits and numbers
- ALL RC3 NRC (AU Cup) teams Home and Away Kits
- Moana Pasifika Home Kit
- ALL Comp field signage (Some that don't have anything due to.. not usually having anything in real life)

^Put these files in your Paks folder (..\Steam\steamapps\common\Rugby Challenge 4\Rugby\Content\Paks)

Last edited:

Latest posts