• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Coloss mods for RC3

Stagemaster

Academy Player
Reaction score
How does one import textures for team logos. I have imported created kits with ryder pssg, however when I tried to import logos it says the given key is not found in the dictionary. How do I fix this?

Gustav Havenga

Academy Player
Reaction score
Country Flag

South Africa

Club or Nation

Luiperds

I use a zip file
Locate you game software with the zip folder. Within the game folder locate the PAK file and open.
Then open UI - images - hd. All logos can be found there

Piloso

Academy Player
Reaction score
Country Flag

England

Club or Nation

Leicester

It will be encouragedI will like to update the roster of season 19-20 and I need logo and kits for Rouen & Valence Romans.

Someaone can do it because I don´t know to do?

Stagemaster

Academy Player
Reaction score
I use a zip file
Locate you game software with the zip folder. Within the game folder locate the PAK file and open.
Then open UI - images - hd. All logos can be found there
I found them, I cannot open them or import new textures, due to the "the given key was not present in dictionary" that is what I need help with

Hauta

Academy Player
Reaction score
Country Flag

Namibia

Club or Nation

Stormers

Good evening. There's a modder who's listed as DuPreez on the Fanhub. I'm struggling to find them on the forum. Can you please help me?

Primary

The Rugby Forum Assistant
Here are some related products that The Rugby Forum members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to The Rugby Forum’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to The Rugby Forum discussions about these products.