• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Coloss mods for RC3

How does one import textures for team logos. I have imported created kits with ryder pssg, however when I tried to import logos it says the given key is not found in the dictionary. How do I fix this?

I use a zip file
Locate you game software with the zip folder. Within the game folder locate the PAK file and open.
Then open UI - images - hd. All logos can be found there

It will be encouragedI will like to update the roster of season 19-20 and I need logo and kits for Rouen & Valence Romans.

Someaone can do it because I don´t know to do?

I use a zip file
Locate you game software with the zip folder. Within the game folder locate the PAK file and open.
Then open UI - images - hd. All logos can be found there
I found them, I cannot open them or import new textures, due to the "the given key was not present in dictionary" that is what I need help with

Good evening. There's a modder who's listed as DuPreez on the Fanhub. I'm struggling to find them on the forum. Can you please help me?

Im Back Wake Up GIF

They said it couldn't be done! Credit to @Sousou83 for the Bordeaux-Begles kit while testing this.
//More to come soon while I figure out some more stuff on it. Video and instructions yet to come too.

+ Ability to edit textures (hair example on Reiko Ioane and kit example with Ben Lam - admittedly the only things I've played with so far)
reiko-lam-rugby-challenge-4-mods.jpg

Can this be uploaded to FanHub on Ps and Xbox?
They said it couldn't be done! Credit to @Sousou83 for the Bordeaux-Begles kit while testing this.
//More to come soon while I figure out some more stuff on it. Video and instructions yet to come too.

+ Ability to edit textures (hair example on Reiko Ioane and kit example with Ben Lam - admittedly the only things I've played with so far)
View attachment 9246

View attachment 9246
The Hero of Rugby @colossss

Need to figure out what's going on with this weird grain that's applied to unlicensed teams. Anyone else noticing that?

beauden-barrett-suntory-rugby-challenge-4-mods.jpg

Yep, it's caused by normals textures - they add depth/bumps to a texture.

The licenced teams have their own specific ones - they use things like stitches, logos etc. The unlicenced teams seem to use a generic set that are found in this folder.

SCv2xPs.png

I'm going to play around and see if I can change them, cause it looks a bit rubbish.

Yep, it's caused by normals textures - they add depth/bumps to a texture.

The licenced teams have their own specific ones - they use things like stitches, logos etc. The unlicenced teams seem to use a generic set that are found in this folder.

SCv2xPs.png

I'm going to play around and see if I can change them, cause it looks a bit rubbish.
Yeah I did I play with 2 normal maps in particular that looked very intense and tried to dull them a bit but there seemed to be something else? How'd you get on with playing around with them?

These are awesome!! Are they share-able onto console ?
I wouldn't think so unfortunately. They store files locally. I could be wrong though as it is made with a different engine this time? But yeah

Latest posts