• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Coloss mods for RC3

As an update to progress with kits, I will be working on the following over the next couple of weeks;

- Sunwolves Home and Away kit 2017
- Waratahs Home and Away kit 2017
- Stormers Away kit 2017
- British & Irish Lions kit 2017
- Racing 92 kit 2016/17
- Ulster kit 2016/17
- Connacht kit 2016/17

Last edited:
Perfect colosss ure stuff looks awesome thank u
just a quick qeustion does anybody have sevens kits im looking for the blitsboks south african kit please guys

Perfect colosss ure stuff looks awesome thank u
just a quick qeustion does anybody have sevens kits im looking for the blitsboks south african kit please guys

Thanks Rexxar. Sorry, I am unsure who would have a copy of this kit for you.

As an update to progress with kits, I will be working on the following over the next couple of weeks;

- Sunwolves Home and Away kit 2017
- Waratahs Home and Away kit 2017
- Stormers Away kit 2017
- British & Irish Lions kit 2017
- Racing 92 kit 2016/17
- Ulster kit 2016/17
- Connacht kit 2016/17

You're the man colossss

Hey guys,

I have joined up with my friend "Ruggabee" to split the workload of kit making as I know he is a very experienced kit maker. He will be releasing kits very soon.

Cheers

Awesome ruggabee! Definitely lived up to the expectation. Hope those tools and files I sent you helped with construction. Nice.

Thank you.Where can I find the Sunwolves Home and Away kit on my game?

Last edited:
Great stuff from the both of you! Really appreciate it. I tried making one kit, turned out ok, but I appreciate the effort that can go into it.

Very nice teootoledo! A lot of people used your kits this year. I hope you create some more next year.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you.Where can I find the Sunwolves Home and Away kit on my game?

You will just have to "create" a 15's team and name them sunwolves

- - - Updated - - -

Colossss can you please send me the tools and files as well

Hey Jakkalz089, the program is called GIMP and is free. You also need a DDS plugin to gimp in order to view files.

- - - Updated - - -

Great stuff from the both of you! Really appreciate it. I tried making one kit, turned out ok, but I appreciate the effort that can go into it.

Thank you

Where can I find the Sunwolves home and away kit after I created a team?

Where can I find the Sunwolves home and away kit after I created a team?

Once you have imported the file into your game, it should be near the end of the created jerseys - just have a scroll through.