• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Combined NSW-Queensland Country XV vs. British and Irish Lions (11/6/13)

that North try was ridiculous...I mean, it looked like a practice sequence and yet it's an actual match...how terrible is this Aussie team ?! Not to discredit the Lions' dominance, but 6 tries ?!! :rofl:

Is that harsh saying they have been poor?
and yes Yoe, it is a very poor team.

It's harsh saying Roberts couldn't play worse when the only really bad thing he's done is fumble in contact once.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

Terrible lineout to end the half =/

7.5 mins :p

cool thx...yeh but then, I bet the second try was around 8min ?

Combined NSW-Queensland ? my goodness, what if they'd played separate ?!...

EDIT:

Terrible lineout to end the half =/

right...Lions REALLY needed that 7th try for the moral....how in the world will they get through that 2nd half psychologically ?!!

How has Maitland gone? Thought this was on tomorrow :(

Last edited:
Good training run as pretty one sided contest but the Lions are not doing anything bad and that has to be a good thing.....their perception, handling, thought and game plan are all first rate which will stand them in good stead for tougher game.

Impressed with Murray (especially box kicking although still 3rd choice to me), Cuthbert and Hibbard.....BOD, SOB, Heaslip doing what they always do and 2nd row OK but not outstanding....good run out for Corbs to get him used to 'Stralia.

Perhaps only slight negative has been Roberts who has lost the ball a few times and not really off loaded when he could have but has probably done his best work as a decoy!!

I suspect the bench will empty shortly after half time and be interesting to see whether they continue with the intensity and accuracy show hitherto.....

right...Lions REALLY needed that 7th try for the moral....how in the world will they get through that 2nd half psychologically ?!!
It's not about that, it's more like: if we can't secure our own ball in this game, how are we gonna do it vs the Wallabies?
How has Maitland gone? Thought this was on tomorrow :(
Decently enough - had a kick charged down about 5m from our line, but other than that has gone well. Had a big part in one of North's tries (1-2-1 passing/running down the wing with him)

Halfpenny on for North - looked like North had a bit of a ****le at the end of the first half.

There have been a huge number of 'flat' passes! Not to mention all the knock ons...

Last edited:
errr yeh, the Aussies might as well use their backs in that scrum, no difference basically.

It's not about that, it's more like: if we can't secure our own ball in this game, how are we gonna do it vs the Wallabies?

duuuude, I'm just kidding. I won't be srs the whole way for such a match !! ;)

I have a very deep, almost philosophical question to ask....

CAN the Lions make it to triple digits ?....*hand on chin, contracts eyes*

More poor lineout work.
Tom Youngs has probably been the best thrower so far which is....disconcerting.

Latest posts