• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Coming Soon To Trf...

Even if the defense is bad, as long as its hard it means they have t least tried to adress the main problem the game had, which was being far to easy on defence. I hope its real tough!!!

Yes, give us a challenge EA! Please...

I seriously doubt it will happen 'effectively', but you never know your luck!

Originally posted by Wally@Nov 11 2005, 08:20 PM
Locksley is awesome and has a huge penis.
Surely gets entered in two categories in this years Rugby Forum Awards ?

1 ) Least constructive post
2 ) Most untrue post

<

Just one thing i would love to change is EA's crap taste i music!! i cant stand r05 music! its horid! and dosnt match a rugby game, its lyk they just got woteva was at the top of the music companies list without listening! haha small but soo true. I mean i would love to have Tool playing in the backround but i still wouldnt because it just wouldnt go. that's the same with the D4 or whoeva the got. yuk! except i dont lyk the D4 lol

just imagin some hendix - voodoo child, or the stones paint it black.

ive got a story for everyone, grab a haybail and gather round...
when the nzru asked the rolling stones to use paint it black as there theme song for the world cup, unlike most rock bands that would say "yeah well give us $838728573 and we will give it to you" the stones said "we will let you have it if you give us some free tickets and a dozen stineys"

how cool is that?!

Originally posted by jinxed_nz@Nov 13 2005, 09:16 PM
Just one thing i would love to change is EA's crap taste i music!! i cant stand r05 music! its horid! and dosnt match a rugby game, its lyk they just got woteva was at the top of the music companies list without listening! haha small but soo true. I mean i would love to have Tool playing in the backround but i still wouldnt because it just wouldnt go. that's the same with the D4 or whoeva the got. yuk! except i dont lyk the D4 lol
Why don't we go with annoying rugby songs, for example Swing Low Sweet Chariot, Waltzing Matilda, World in Union. They may not be great songs but it'd feel more like a rugby game....

oh, yeah and true colours by kasey chambers. this way when i sing along it actually sounds like i'm a reasonably good singer. I could win Australian Idol with my rendition and if not that then certainly the X-Factor!

I'm not sure Jimi Hendrix did a song called Voodoo Child....

Voodoo Chile perhaps.

I bet you think he played with his strings the wrong way round for him on the guitar as well.

World In Union was a bloody great song I thought. I tried to find the 2003 Rugby World Cup album the other day but to no avail unfortunately.

Originally posted by Wally@Nov 14 2005, 09:06 PM
World In Union was a bloody great song I thought. I tried to find the 2003 Rugby World Cup album the other day but to no avail unfortunately.
thats a good idea, they should use the album for their background music
<

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
Hey locks, how was the rucking system, was it changed at all, do you have more control in the rucks?

Cheers and Salud[/b]

lox please answer that question!!
<

I just saw this thread, Im keeping my hopes up, I love the EA rugby series because the players look real and the series is improving.

Originally posted by ALLBLACKS@Nov 15 2005, 09:42 PM
I just saw this thread, Im keeping my hopes up, I love the EA rugby series because the players look real and the series is improving.
ill put my hand up to that...

i got a good feeling about future rugby games...as it was crushed 30 minutes ago when i read that swordfishes RC2006 could be their last.

Yea just waiting for Locks ANswer on the rucking system. Im Crossing my Fingers hoping it has changed

Originally posted by locksley@Nov 12 2005, 01:53 AM
3. It plays like real rugby. Rugby 2004 was shite, Rugby 05 was better but didn't last the distance after extended play. None of them really played like real rugby though. Rugby 2006 does.

The defending was a big wake up call after the easiness of 2005's smash them as they got the ball defence.
That sounds promising

yeh it does but just wait and see we'll get all our hopes up, then when it comes out EA lets us down again i'll bet u that will happen, i bet u it will have a weird glitch in or something! sorry to be a pain but... its let me down so many times!

Yeah, thats happened before...but.....it does improve as we go along. Maybe Ea have it right this time? Oh, who am I kidding.

<

When is Rugby 2006 releasing? ive looked at ea's website, and cant find anything on google.

Originally posted by CeeJay@Nov 16 2005, 04:52 PM
When is Rugby 2006 releasing? ive looked at ea's website, and cant find anything on google.
It should be released in Q1 of next year. If not, by the end of Q2 you would think.

Latest posts