• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Comment On & Rate The Above Song

Fine then, be gay and leave mine out. :( [/b]

Oops, thought Jer1cho had commented on yours. Never been a huge fan of the Doors, but good music non the less, 7/10 from me.

CRINGE. 1/10. Opera singers ruin anthems by changing the tune slightly, putting in the zulu bit at the end is just stupid and there to make it more like a world song and less like european opera.... anyway I vow to thee my country is a great tune tho...

speaking of zulu i forgot how sick this tune was

Zola - Mdlwembe

*shivver, 3/10 it gets extra points for being a Tsotsi Music video (which I thought was a very good movie), the only Kwaito I could ever stand to listen even a bit was Mandoza.

I realise this will probably be quite an acquired taste, I love it though, J-Metal, J-pop, J-rock, these guys have some funky tunes.

.Zetsubou Billy - Maximum the Hormone

I realise this will probably be quite an acquired taste, I love it though, J-Metal, J-pop, J-rock, these guys have some funky tunes.

[/b]
Wow, that was all over the place. Is it a single band? Looked like seven different singers. Vid had a lot of different styles. No idea what they're singing about, so 6/10.

Completely different - one week of some bare naked ladies in a bathroom:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69cR9J-V-Qg....wordpress.com/

Chickity china the chinese chicken!

<div class='quotemain'> I realise this will probably be quite an acquired taste, I love it though, J-Metal, J-pop, J-rock, these guys have some funky tunes.

[/b]
Wow, that was all over the place. Is it a single band? Looked like seven different singers. Vid had a lot of different styles. No idea what they're singing about, so 6/10.

Completely different - one week of some bare naked ladies in a bathroom:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69cR9J-V-Qg....wordpress.com/

Chickity china the chinese chicken!
[/b][/quote]

haha i remember this lol 6/10

Eksman, Shortston, & Herbzie - Nah Blood

I'm really, really not a fan of that music, also (just my opinion remember) it seems that those British rappers/punks whatever they call themselves are trying a bit too much to be like their American counterparts in the way they dress, wear hubcaps around their necks and wave their arms around in the same manner as that puppet does in Team America: World Police.

But, having said that, those guys were rather good at forcing an inordinate number of words out of their mouths in very little time. The lyrics I was able to hear were surprisingly coherent. So I'll give it a 5.67/10 ;)

:cheers: Thin Lizzy: Whiskey In The Jar :cheers:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00kz_SOV7fo...feature=related

I'm really, really not a fan of that music, also (just my opinion remember) it seems that those British rappers/punks whatever they call themselves are trying a bit too much to be like their American counterparts in the way they dress, wear hubcaps around their necks and wave their arms around in the same manner as that puppet does in Team America: World Police.

But, having said that, those guys were rather good at forcing an inordinate number of words out of their mouths in very little time. The lyrics I was able to hear were surprisingly coherent. So I'll give it a 5.67/10 ;)

:cheers: Thin Lizzy: Whiskey In The Jar :cheers:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00kz_SOV7fo...feature=related
[/b]

lol these guys are drum n bass mc's, their job is basically to stand in clubs and chat very quickly to dnb. They're not really rappers at all tho..

anyway, thin lizzy gets 6.5/10.

Blk Jks - Lakeside

lol these guys are drum n bass mc's, their job is basically to stand in clubs and chat very quickly to dnb. They're not really rappers at all tho..

anyway, thin lizzy gets 6.5/10.

Blk Jks - Lakeside
[/b]

Lol. He looks like JP Pieterson. Anyway, not my cup of tea. Maybe if i was smoking a fat one. 3/10

For all the Speed Metal boys :rock:

Fastest Guitarists on Earth

- Even if you cant bare the song, at least wait for the solo just to see the skill these guys have... lol, singer is South African too :cheers: