• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[COVID-19] General Discussion

I'll give Johnson some credit (and I mean a tiny amount) he contracted it before the devestation really hit this country. The other two contracted it after watching their country go up in flames.

Isn't it commonly thought that Bolsonaro was lying about having it so that he could "recover" in less than a week, showing what a manly man of superior genetics he is, whilst proving that it's just a mild case of the flu and owning the lib.s?

Johnson had it properly, and it looks like he's suffering from Long Covid.

Trump? - remains to be seen; but he certainly has a history of faking medial certificates (in both directions) when convenient. Of course, still far more likely that he des have it.

Last edited:
Seriously? Johnson who missed how many Cobra meetings in February on the issue and then turning up at Twickenham to shake hands. Too busy patting himself on the back and feeling smug about getting Brexit done, Carrie and the baby.

Seriously? Johnson who missed how many Cobra meetings in February on the issue and then turning up at Twickenham to shake hands. Too busy patting himself on the back and feeling smug about getting Brexit done, Carrie and the baby.
Look I said tiny.

Trump's in a high risk group. I don't want anyone to die from it or suffer long Covid but if he had a rough few weeks there's just a chance that he might start to take it seriously and show some empathy to his countrymen whose plight he's dismissed. And if that somehow meant he couldn't take part in the election I wouldn't shed any tears.

The bragging about shaking hands is enough to remove any shred of empathy I have for BoJo
Even if the extent of how serious this was wasn't really known at the time....it was still known to be pretty damn serious.

Trump's in a high risk group. I don't want anyone to die from it or suffer long Covid but if he had a rough few weeks there's just a chance that he might start to take it seriously and show some empathy to his countrymen whose plight he's dismissed. And if that somehow meant he couldn't take part in the election I wouldn't shed any tears.
Doubt it, trump doesn't show empathy because he isn't capable of it, all he can think about is himself. It's more likely that if he recovers, in his mind that is covid over.

North of Ireland with 934 cases in a day. Near twice what we had in the south, and our figures are hardly good. No idea what is going on up there for such a high rate, but I hope they get it under contr fast.

Yeah Johnson just killed that sympathy had for this morning....tosspot.

Woodworking inside without masks or social distancing presumably wouldn't be classed as complacent?

Nor would not bothering to understand the rules you'd imposed?

And that's just this week.

Has the Johnson government accept responsibility for anything that goes wrong ever? This ******* complete lack of shame in modern politics is sickening.

Trump in hospital apparently. Melania still at White House though. Supposedly just a precaution and in good spirits, but that was the exact line they used with Johnson.

Maybe they didn't have the kit at the White House to shove bleach and UV light up his arse.

He doesn't care about infecting his secret service agents as long as he can drive by and wave to his supporters.

Latest posts