• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[COVID-19] General Discussion

Has anyone checked their NHS app (not track and trace) regarding their covid passport? Now I have had both jobs I have a scan app which I can use for travel etc.

Has anyone checked their NHS app (not track and trace) regarding their covid passport? Now I have had both jobs I have a scan app which I can use for travel etc.

Yep same here. It's a QR code which renews like every 6 weeks.

AA17E80A-C73C-47FA-9882-49FDE15E3070.png
Updated symptoms to look out for based on Delta variant From Zoe App data.

TBH I still couldn't tell you what Covid looks like. Not sure if I have had it. Felt a bit crappy around Christmas but didn't need to go out then, so never got tested.

Moscow health clinics have begun offering booster jabs in an attempt to curb the spread, however local reports say supplies of at least one vaccine have run out in the city's clinics.
CoviVac as far as I've heard. There's enough of Sputnik everywhere though.
I think the reporter from Saint Petersburg is right: the government was "calming" people down during all this time, people finally stopped to take Coronavirus seriously (or at least stopped worrying about the pandemic). Now there are a lot of conspiracy theories because of new restrictions, like: there's a boost of inner tourism in Russia and the government lies about statistics to keep borders closed and profit from the inner tourism etc.

Government today announced that from Monday 18-35 year olds in Ireland could get a Jannsen jab (bascially jumping the que for a supposedly less desirable vaccine) from a pharmacy if they could get a booking basically. Carnage ensues as the pharmacies were not really expecting the announcement and are swamped with calls. Long story short I have one booked! Absolutely chuffed.

Swear to God I'd never heard of the Jannsen or Covishield vaccines until today.

From a brief skim of an article I gathered they're just the J&J and AZ ones manufactured elsewhere?

I've booked my Johnson and Johnson.
OH no! just found out my first jab was a Covishield one. No travel to the EU for me (not that I was going anyway
How is it possible? They didn't inform you about it before? That means that Covishield is approved in the UK then
Maybe they'll let your travel to the EU because of your second jab as well

OH no! just found out my first jab was a Covishield one. No travel to the EU for me (not that I was going anyway)
AstraZeneca: Could you have had a jab from the Covishield batch? https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/explainers-57665765

Checked mine and it's the Vaxzevria one. Still, looks like it's only a matter of time that the Covishield one will be approved. It's approved by the WHO. It's still exactly the same vaccine just made elsewhere.

I have no plans to travel to the EU anytime soon either.

From a brief skim of an article I gathered they're just the J&J and AZ ones manufactured elsewhere?
Aye, looks that way
Basically the EU didn't buy any vaccines from these plants, so didn't need to approve them

Last edited:
AstraZeneca: Could you have had a jab from the Covishield batch? https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/explainers-57665765

Checked mine and it's the Vaxzevria one. Still, looks like it's only a matter of time that the Covishield one will be approved. It's approved by the WHO. It's still exactly the same vaccine just made elsewhere.

I have no plans to travel to the EU anytime soon either.
Checked its one of the mentioned batches

Latest posts