• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[COVID-19] General Discussion

Also the way it was reported and the then PM not confirming if his kids had had the triple vaccine didn't help
Oh absolutely and we are about to stumble down that path again. In giving voices to people who should not be heard and given legitimate platforms to provide disinformation.

This is also happening faster than anticipated given the chance of catching Omicron on a plane seems very high (as per 61 Dutch positive tests on just three flights back at the start of Omicron). Very good news for anyone planning to fly to England though, but not a measure I'd be introducing while we still have isolation procedures for positive tests in the general population.

Last edited:
David Nabarro Special envoy to WHO also telling Governments to stop referring to Covid as the Flu, which Javid was trying to defend on Sky News.

It is the test case to show what Omicron can do against an unboosted nation and may give an indication of what is happening Russia just now
It's terrible. And is getting worse and worse ( half of my friends are ill now there. Although in Poland it's bad as well. Some colleagues of mine are already ill,my Mum feels sick and getting her Covid test now, I was checking time for a booster but feel myself weird.. :(

It's terrible. And is getting worse and worse ( half of my friends are ill now there. Although in Poland it's bad as well. Some colleagues of mine are already ill,my Mum feels sick and getting her Covid test now, I was checking time for a booster but feel myself weird.. :(
Ugh, sorry to hear all this. Best wishes for yourself and your mother, and to anyone you know who got vaccinated.

I read that Russia now has Omicron, which is why there are so many Russians you know falling ill as this one spreads so much faster. Hopefully enough of them are staying out of hospital that anyone who does go to hospital gets a decent level of care (which seems to be the case in many vaccinated countries with Omicron). Fingers crossed.

Ugh, sorry to hear all this. Best wishes for yourself and your mother, and to anyone you know who got vaccinated.
I hope it's not Corona, but I recently contacted one colleague of mine who is ill now :( and she has Omicron as far as I know. Will wait for my Mum test results, and maybe will make a test as well.. anyway, I don't come to office this week and work only from home. Also, was planning to go to Moscow next week and now have to postpone it :(

Man who needs heart transplant refuses to get COVID-19 vaccine

It's not just COVID but I'm kind of tired of dunking on people who already lost. Like this dude is making a terrible decision and it only affects him and his family. I don't see the reason for this to be in the news. If this was a person who was in a position of power I could see it being important but all this is going to do is get people upset and feed the internet outrage.

It's not just COVID but I'm kind of tired of dunking on people who already lost. Like this dude is making a terrible decision and it only affects him and his family. I don't see the reason for this to be in the news. If this was a person who was in a position of power I could see it being important but all this is going to do is get people upset and feed the internet outrage.
Without dunking on people who have already lost how would 24hr news channels fill their time and internet news sites get ad revenue?

i kind of get it, im sure they have gone too far sensationalising it but they showing people there are repercussions for actions, like not giving a new liver to an alcoholic, we know that COVID and seriously affect the heart

I heard on the news last night that it's been exactly two years since the first case of Covid-19 was diagnosed here in southern California. Two years and still going strong...unfortunately. :(

Latest posts