• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[COVID-19] General Discussion

Only saw four people without masks on in the supermarket earlier, and three of those were a gaggle of chavs.

Weirdly barely any staff were - considering a couple of months ago they were all masked and shielded up etc
Agree here on trip for weekly shop one group not masked.
Surprised for me the guy in Electric wheelchair on oxygen I understand COPD I guess but his 2 companions who knows why.
On a total side I had to do a bereavement interview with a member of staff, whilst doing usual business my final question as always was anything else you need to ask.
Her reply.
Last week 300 odd died of covid , a thousand died of phenomena including my mum but no one gives a f@#k.
Hard to answer for me.

Too many idiots out there looking for attention unfortunately. Australia being no exception.She should have been fined for that to make an example of her.
Did you watch the bloke later on in the article?
Expired registration and suspended licence...the talk about expounding his car and then they just let him go and say they'll send a fine

Did you watch the bloke later on in the article?
Expired registration and suspended licence...the talk about expounding his car and then they just let him go and say they'll send a fine

no, just read the article. But yeh that's out of order. You let one or two get away with it and people will just be encouraged to flout the rules. That's why I am still fuming about Dominic Cummings.

Annapolis, Maryland – Today Major League Lacrosse (MLL) announced the execution of their COVID-19 protocol.
Yesterday evening a player in the league approached a member of his team's medical staff with potential symptoms of COVID-19. He was immediately placed into a full quarantine and tested. Within a few hours it was determined that he had tested positive for the virus. Following the protocol, developed with a team of leading physicians before the start of the season, Major League Lacrosse immediately placed all players into quarantine. This morning, Major League Lacrosse tested all individuals who, through contact tracing, were determined to be at risk for COVID-19.
After receiving the results each team made a decision independently regarding participation. The semifinal games for Saturday have been cancelled. The Chesapeake Bayhawks and the Connecticut Hammerheads have forfeited. The 2020 MLL championship game will take place tomorrow Sunday July 26th, with the Boston Cannons facing off against the Denver Outlaws. The game will be aired on ESPN at 2pm EST.
"The most important priority is the health and wellness of our players," said Commissioner Alexander (Sandy) Brown. "We have been prepared, thorough and measured in our response and have followed league protocol. It is thanks to our medical and COVID teams that we have had a rapid and exhaustive response. We look forward to taking the field tomorrow and rounding out our 20th anniversary season."

Arkansas Senator and Trump supporter gets Covid-19 after he called it a hoax. The arrogant Trumpanzee/Cult 45 group are beyond help. :rolleyes:

Russia finally started to open its borders, at least for : Turkey, the UK and.. Tanzania. :rolleyes:
But not for the EU. So,my relatives can't visit me in Poland,but can stay two weeks on quarantine in the UK or can visit Tanzania :rolleyes::rolleyes:

.Russia grounded nearly all international flights in late March to slow the coronavirus outbreak, allowing only special flights evacuating Russians from abroad and other flights authorized by the government.

"Special flights evacuating Russians from abroad" - my friends who had a trip in Argentina in March,had to stay in Argentina for almost 3 months waiting for that special flight...

reports 29 people in Melbourne who had tested positive and were supposed to be self quarantining were not at home yesterday when the ADF checked, some of those had just gone to work...im pretty close to giving up, i convinced the wife we didn't need to head back to NZ early on...feeling pretty stupid now

Covid 19 is still on the rise in redneck states like Texas and Florida. And Trump keeps lying about the numbers and the impact. Then again, ignorant rednecks love Trump. :rolleyes:

Not too far from me, depressingly.
The last job I worked at about a third of the company lived there

I went out for two drinks last Saturday for a friends 30th, but the place we went to had the right idea - tables only, all tables miles away from each other, no going up to the bar, pay contactless at the table at the end of the night - hand sanitiser on the way in/out and also on each table etc.
Felt safer than going to Morrisons tbh

Not too far from me, depressingly.
The last job I worked at about a third of the company lived there

I went out for two drinks last Saturday for a friends 30th, but the place we went to had the right idea - tables only, all tables miles away from each other, no going up to the bar, pay contactless at the table at the end of the night - hand sanitiser on the way in/out and also on each table etc.
Felt safer than going to Morrisons tbh

That's what our restaurants also do, and some even have a plexiglass barrier on the table and people must across from each other.

No bars though, they're closed shut. No booze either, everyone is either stone cold sober, or making pineapple beer at home...

Latest posts