• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[COVID-19] - Things to do when under lockdown

Pantera have released a shirt to raise money for the MusiCares COVID-19 fund, and it's class:
IGYNQmB.jpg

...i dont know what you're trying to say
Sex and Masterbat$%n increase you white blood cells which fight of virus spread.
So in social distancing or isolation jump your partner's bones or have a **** and artex the ceiling if your single.
Simples.

Gotta say: fair play to the various rugby comps and channels, they're going all out with replays.

Got about 5 different games, on various channels/Facebook pages etc to choose from this evening

The hand of Back final is on BT Sport 3 at the moment. Tigers had a proper pack in those days.

Its shot long on housechat our which app we downloaded to keep in touch.
Just a bunch of old bast#@ds getting ****$d nowt unusual I guess.

Thanks for reminding me. Free K-12 teaching and online learning courses are available (and others at very discounted rates) from some of America's finest colleges and universities, like Harvard, MIT, Penn, University of Maryland, University of Michigan, etc.

https://pearsonadvance.com/teaching...tm_source=TeachingK12&utm_medium=googlesearch

Last edited:
Curious to know if anyone is boozing more during lockdown?

One of my good friends is boozing most nights to alleviate boredom which is a bit of a concern from a health/well being perspective. It's also a slippery slope. I'm trying to keep it to a few on Friday and/or Saturday night. I just don't like feeling rough the following day.

One of my good friends is boozing most nights to alleviate boredom which is a bit of a concern from a health/well being perspective. It's also a slippery slope. I'm trying to keep it to a few on Friday and/or Saturday night. I just don't like feeling rough the following day.

I am leaving beers to the weekend mostly. It's my treat although broke that rule last week started on a Wednesday. But I am not a big drinker - had one a day from Wednesday and two yesterday. I am all about quality rather than quantity.

I haven't had a drink since this started but I'm very much a social binge drinker.

yeah i solely drink to tolerate other people so I've been alcohol-free this entire time

Well today as Mrsduncanb was complaining she couldn't go to Salon , I gave a home made facial and did her nails.
Never though 1960s and 70s Airfix model painting would ever come in handy.
Cant think why she baulked at having her bikini wax done by me however.
Only a fool breaks the 2mtr rule stay safe guys.

Similar. I only drink Fridays to Sundays normally and have largely managed to stick to that. Can't say the temptation hasn't been there though.

Probably shouldn't own up to this in public but Mrs OH and I spent yesterday doing a 1,000 piece jigsaw. 10 am to 10 pm solid less about an hour for meal breaks. Amazingly we were still talking at the end of it.

Last edited:

Latest posts