• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Craig you HOLDOUT LOL!!!!!

G

Gay-Guy

Well Craig.......haha...tricky tricky......this morning I discovered the secret technique to the mysterious cut moves you and Bully the cunning Guru employ. All this time it was staring me in the face and I didn't see it!

The cut moves you have secretly kept to yourself would probably have won you the '06 tournament as the only time i had ever encountered it was last month against Bully the Guru......and he was NOT doing them last year.....just lucky he stumbled across them as I had a hell of a time trying to stop them.

I have to say Craig.....this bloody cut technique is simply bloody amazing!!!!!!! I am off home to again behold how amazing it is....and that is against the elite AI who don't often fall for midfield moves like a human does!

Getting the man to run a good line on the inside to receive a crash ball into a gap is not an easy one to pull of though is it?

It's so difficult to run the right line and keep an eye on your receiver too, eh?

Doing it on a set-play is one thing. Off free-play situations is tough too. Midfield is not so hot as you need more support on one side than the other. Rucks that are infield about 5-10 metres (perspectively) are the ones I have the most success with.

Arrrrghhh don't be so coy........you know what cut technique I am talking about!

The "animation cancelling" technique......the catch and take a few steps in the same direction can be cancelled.......similar to the cancelling of the walking animation when the first five recieves the ball standing still but not quite the same method...well a similar method but slightly different.

Run across field.........pass.........catch and change direction the MOMENT you catch it. No catch momentum animation!

Arrrrghhh don't be so coy........you know what cut technique I am talking about!

The "animation cancelling" technique......the catch and take a few steps in the same direction can be cancelled.......similar to the cancelling of the walking animation when the first five recieves the ball standing still but not quite the same method...well a similar method but slightly different.

Run across field.........pass.........catch and change direction the MOMENT you catch it. No catch momentum animation!
[/b]

Thats actually an easier version of what I'm talking about. You've just basically described it, but yep like you said GG.

I know about that technique...didn't know it was such a big thing lol...
[/b]
Lol...yeah there are a few clued on people out there who have discovered lots of bits and pieces.......this teenager during the holidays reckoned he had seen the sharp sidestep before from his uncle when I was doing it on him........

It almost sounds like I betta try and start getting this skill back. Never used it at all in the beating I gave my mate Shane the other night.

Yeah, I'd like to have even the original one again. I lost it by accidentally deleting it from my e-mail.

I never got to practice anything new!!!!

do we get an updated document anytime? :)
[/b]
Yeah I better get to it and rewrite a new one..........

Just a bit busy with school stuff at the mo......

Basically the newer stuff that has been fiddled with is developing more midfield combos......that was never really tried at the comp last year....it is only a new development with my style.........the sharp sidestep being implemented more....and the cutting angle the moment one receives a pass....so only really three new developments.

Those last two developments are simply extensions from the original animation cancelling technique that was a big part of the first five receiver move. The only give an extra yard of room but it is funny how that one yard can be all the difference between a line break or not.....yep one yard can make a huge impact.

i still have it craig, ill email it to you
[/b]

Woohoo! I been keen to get my hands on this properly for a while. Thanks Woosaah. Now every waking free-minute of every day will be dedicated to practice of the new moves!

i hope i sent it to the right email address i have a couple for you :)
[/b]
Lol....yeah we don't want it to get into Chiros hands....or even worse someone from the NH haha!

I have it now.

I will have numb fingers by Monday, heh heh heh.

(I just realised that this being the TRF, someone will read something sick into that. So don't!)

Would love it if anyone sent me any tips as I have a tourno coming up soon with my rugby team and I am the defending champ. There are some players starting to breath down my neck so as a fellow TRF bro I could use all the help I can get. :D

Go on GG, it's your copyright mate. The Bokke could maybe get a copy. He's one guy I don't think will distribute all over the show. Or even an edited version?

Would love it if anyone sent me any tips as I have a tourno coming up soon with my rugby team and I am the defending champ. There are some players starting to breath down my neck so as a fellow TRF bro I could use all the help I can get. :D
[/b]
Congratulations mate. You said the secret password...."....so as a fellow TRF bro......"

PM your email address :lol:

hehehehe share the love, though maybe we should "hide" the password or else everyone will want it :)

Just out of curiosity..... What is this topic about???????

If there's some way to cancel certain animations etc on rugby 06, I'd love to see them myself.

GG, any chance you could PM them to me please?

Latest posts