• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Crash course in IP

C

Caledfwlch

Right guys. First of all a very happy new year to everyoen on the forums.

Now as you might have seen on the Memories of 2007 thread, I'm having a bit of a problem with my girlfriend and a third party. I feel VERY VERY strongly that he's been the one who has been dropping by my blog and posting abusive and offensive tags against me and my girlfriend. Now he's also trying to woo my girlfriend, and I know not what he's been telling her, but he's managed to drive a wedge between us.

I was hoping the techy-ier members of the forum could come out and help me with this thing about deciphering the IP addresses so I can tell who he is and just do away with him.

are the above addresses by the same person

and are the followin two similar:

I really appreciate any help rendered during this period.

Right the top 4 IP's are likely to be from the same ISP, he may have a changing ISP, which is why he has these multiple IP's

A Good way to check this stuff is by using a WHOIS lookup on the IP information...

The Bottom 2 IP's are also both from the same ISP...

And in addition to this, smash his head in. Just trying to woo your girlfriend is vindication enough.

Thanks guys. Very much appreciated. Just spoke to my girlfried after the New Year celebrations where there were some awesome fireworks. Needless to say I pulled out all the necessary stops to stake my claim. Saw the bugger sent her a sms that began with "Baby" and ended with an "I Love You". Quite annoying, but she showed me, so I guess everythings calm. For now.

EDIT: What is a WHOIS? Apologies, I'm absolutely stupid when it comes to techonology.

Happy New Year!

WHOIS is a database of all IPs belong to...

A good site for this is http://www.dnsstuff.com/

Give it a go

I seriously suggest to talk to your girlfriend about it in the New Year...

Happy New Year mate and I hope things are sorted out...

Now as you might have seen on the Memories of 2007 thread, I'm having a bit of a problem with my girlfriend and a third party. I feel VERY VERY strongly that he's been the one who has been dropping by my blog and posting abusive and offensive tags against me and my girlfriend. Now he's also trying to woo my girlfriend, and I know not what he's been telling her, but he's managed to drive a wedge between us.
[/b]

take a seat everyone.

first i appologise for being a absolute plog of spilling my guts over the internet as lame as it is but...

i met my (now) ex girlfriend at my old job. im was a chef and she worked in the bar. i asked her out, she came over to my place had some fun and we spent every single night for a year togeather since. however, i got treated like total **** there and for the last 2 months at my old job, lets just say i wasnt enjoyable to be around. but because we were "in love" we stuck it out. i quit my job and took up a bartending job at the rsa (which now i am a manager) she was good friends with a couple of people from here work, and one spent some time with another guy (which i trusted her as to be friends) one night, she was having staffies and then went back to his place (with her other workmates) but i was at her folks place with her sister and her bf. we had some trouble with some hoons out side, yelling abuse and doing burnouts so we called the police and told my ex to stay at his because it would be too dangerous to come back (as she had been drinking so couldnt legaly drive anyway) the next night we went out to another one of her workmates places for his bday and i was talking to a mate of ours and keeping to ourselves. when we driving home she got shitty at me for being "unsociable" but then told me she had actually cheated on be with her mate the previous night. i was gutted but being blinded by "love" i took her back. two weeks later we found out she was pregant. i dont know wheither it was mine or not, so i stuck with her through it. however in the pregnancy she drunk heavily and smoked and treated herself badly. i always told her not to drink for her own safetly. even though we didnt have to worry about the childs as we had an abortion.

now her sister works at the local pub, which is owned by the the same guy who her brother chefs for. she met a guy who works with her brother but her brother hates because hes a real c***. he also went into the pub her sister works at and got totaly sloshed and went to work after, so her sister rang up the boss and he got put on notice. but my ex spent some time with him even though he was hated by the family (and i was loved by her family) she talked exactly the same about him as she did the guy she had cheated on with before, so i said, no you cant see him. and got real shitty about it. she kept on getting txts, which when i asked about she didnt say were from him, but i wasnt alloud to read them. i had looked through her phone and she deleted txts from him and his number. but i now know that she still had it somewhere.

one day, we decided to go on a road trip, we didnt talk a hell of alot in the car, but when we got to where we were going she said that she didnt want to go out with me anymore. i know (becuase she wanted to break up before) that she just wanted a reaction. but she wanted a "no but i love you i want to go out with you" reaction from me. but me being sick of silly games said ok. and it would have been fine.

i ran into her old flatmate a couple of weeks ago. turns out that night, she made out that i was a evil c*** and it was all my fault (clearly it wasnt because all i did was put her 1st, and i am a really (belive it or not) nice guy, proberly the nicest you will ever meet.) and that night she slept with him. her flatmate threw a fit saying if you loved him you wouldnt have done that. so i just did my maths and put 2 and 2 togeather and realised she had actually cheated on him too while we were going out. (or at the very least had the intent to)

so moral of the story.

say to you girlfriend - you tell this guy to f*** off, leave you the f*** alone, check her messages (even though it makes you look like a creep) and after a month or two with no responce from him, you looking like a creep will wear off. but if you find out things that you needed to know, it will save you from being as hurt as i am. if you two are in real love, she will understand. if she messes around with him then you have saved yourself alot of heartbreak knowing the truth before it stabbs you.

also make sure you have a outlet of life so to speak. for the last year i have become heavily religious. now it sounds funny, but i will explain it if needed. but i am a follower of the religion of rock and roll. i am dead serious, and if i couldnt listen to the live cut of tom pettys breakdown, i dont know where i would be now.

oh and for refrence, i am glad that we have broken up know. she will end up pregnant again, for some dropkick she doesnt love. she will be a loser in life and im lucky that im not stuck with her.

i am over her, but i am not over how a human being could do something like that to another human being.

oh and best of luck to you both

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

take a seat everyone.

first i appologise for being a absolute plog of spilling my guts over the internet as lame as it is but...

i met my (now) ex girlfriend at my old job. im was a chef and she worked in the bar. i asked her out, she came over to my place had some fun and we spent every single night for a year togeather since. however, i got treated like total **** there and for the last 2 months at my old job, lets just say i wasnt enjoyable to be around. but because we were "in love" we stuck it out. i quit my job and took up a bartending job at the rsa (which now i am a manager) she was good friends with a couple of people from here work, and one spent some time with another guy (which i trusted her as to be friends) one night, she was having staffies and then went back to his place (with her other workmates) but i was at her folks place with her sister and her bf. we had some trouble with some hoons out side, yelling abuse and doing burnouts so we called the police and told my ex to stay at his because it would be too dangerous to come back (as she had been drinking so couldnt legaly drive anyway) the next night we went out to another one of her workmates places for his bday and i was talking to a mate of ours and keeping to ourselves. when we driving home she got shitty at me for being "unsociable" but then told me she had actually cheated on be with her mate the previous night. i was gutted but being blinded by "love" i took her back. two weeks later we found out she was pregant. i dont know wheither it was mine or not, so i stuck with her through it. however in the pregnancy she drunk heavily and smoked and treated herself badly. i always told her not to drink for her own safetly. even though we didnt have to worry about the childs as we had an abortion.

now her sister works at the local pub, which is owned by the the same guy who her brother chefs for. she met a guy who works with her brother but her brother hates because hes a real c***. he also went into the pub her sister works at and got totaly sloshed and went to work after, so her sister rang up the boss and he got put on notice. but my ex spent some time with him even though he was hated by the family (and i was loved by her family) she talked exactly the same about him as she did the guy she had cheated on with before, so i said, no you cant see him. and got real shitty about it. she kept on getting txts, which when i asked about she didnt say were from him, but i wasnt alloud to read them. i had looked through her phone and she deleted txts from him and his number. but i now know that she still had it somewhere.

one day, we decided to go on a road trip, we didnt talk a hell of alot in the car, but when we got to where we were going she said that she didnt want to go out with me anymore. i know (becuase she wanted to break up before) that she just wanted a reaction. but she wanted a "no but i love you i want to go out with you" reaction from me. but me being sick of silly games said ok. and it would have been fine.

i ran into her old flatmate a couple of weeks ago. turns out that night, she made out that i was a evil c*** and it was all my fault (clearly it wasnt because all i did was put her 1st, and i am a really (belive it or not) nice guy, proberly the nicest you will ever meet.) and that night she slept with him. her flatmate threw a fit saying if you loved him you wouldnt have done that. so i just did my maths and put 2 and 2 togeather and realised she had actually cheated on him too while we were going out. (or at the very least had the intent to)

so moral of the story.

say to you girlfriend - you tell this guy to f*** off, leave you the f*** alone, check her messages (even though it makes you look like a creep) and after a month or two with no responce from him, you looking like a creep will wear off. but if you find out things that you needed to know, it will save you from being as hurt as i am. if you two are in real love, she will understand. if she messes around with him then you have saved yourself alot of heartbreak knowing the truth before it stabbs you.

also make sure you have a outlet of life so to speak. for the last year i have become heavily religious. now it sounds funny, but i will explain it if needed. but i am a follower of the religion of rock and roll. i am dead serious, and if i couldnt listen to the live cut of tom pettys breakdown, i dont know where i would be now.

oh and for refrence, i am glad that we have broken up know. she will end up pregnant again, for some dropkick she doesnt love. she will be a loser in life and im lucky that im not stuck with her.

i am over her, but i am not over how a human being could do something like that to another human being.

oh and best of luck to you both [/b][/quote]

its the new year mate. sure its sth too be sad of, but eave it behind you. al the equaly evil c***s on this forum will gladly help you up. just hit us up or sth. cheer

and a happy new year.

its the new year mate. sure its sth too be sad of, but eave it behind you. al the equaly evil c***s on this forum will gladly help you up. just hit us up or sth. cheer

and a happy new year.
[/b]

clearly has had a good new years.

:p I'm still getting used to the Asus EEE pc keyboard. Its aboominably small!

Hey fellas. Thanks for the DNSstuff link. I tried the various IP addresses and a but one showed the same pace. The funny thing is they showed the address of the Local Service Providers - Singnet. Is this the right thing? Or am I doing something wrong. I was hoping for something more conclusive like say, pinpointing his general location/neighbourhood - Choa Chu Kang.

I just ran a check on it again. This time, some anonymous poster who posted as xx had the EXACT same IP as someone who posted on my blog. xx posted on my gf's blog btw. So denson (xx) on my blog posted something offensive. So I ran a check on all the IPs that I have sorted out. Even the one this bloke who's gg after my gf has posted as. So all the IP addresses according to DNS fall into this string

121.6.0.0 - 121.7.255.255

Thats what all the searches returned. Is this conclusive evidence?

All but one was in this string. The other ran in this string 116.14.0.0 - 116.15.255.255

is it the same?

Just dump the girl, someone who is susceptible to such advances, who doesn't tell the dude to f*** off right off the bat isn't worth it....if your girlfriend is still allowing him to try and woo her then she is obviously open to looking elsewhere, it'll be a continuous problem even if you manage to fend off the pursuits of this particular suitor...be a man about it and tell her to deal with this bloke ruthlessly, the fact she refuses to show you what he is saying shows the fact she is entertaining his affections, and honestly, is such a girl worth fighting for when she will realistically always look for something which suits her better...

Here's a thought....there's several of us now who've had break ups and problems recently.

Do we not spend too much time on the forum maybe?

In all seriousness, if your girlfriend is messing you around just tell her to sort it out or your offski. Don't do what I did, and be naive and think that everything is fine even though when i saw her the only thing she would talk about would be her new uni friends and drinking life. She didn't take the slightest interest in me when she moved. Then she had the cheek to make it sound as if I was the bad guy in it all.
Actually spoke to her couple weeks at an 18th. She was drunk, but said she wanted to speak to me and as I'm not the bitter or resentful type I let her say her piece and was civil enough in return. She still had the cheek to say 'You were more messed up about it than me, weren't you?' (I don't think either was more so than the other, but given that I'm already going out with another girl I don't think I can have been as 'devastated' as she likes to think. Of course I was, 3 years is a very long time, but I moved on). Now she just seems to want to go and get pished. Ironic given how she sat and told me how much she thought about her future, now she tells me she's living for the moment. Ah well, not my problem these days.

Rant over.

Just twat him.

it seems that CW and his misses are ok now, but my ex was very blazay about life and thats what really got me. blazay about my feelings so she cheated on me. blazay about being pregnant - she drank almost every night, and smoked. blazay about it so much she cheated on me again while being pregnant. and looking back it showed. and it does.

its almost like karma. if you live your life honestly, respectivly it shows. wheither you go to work and help out the boss and not get paid for it, it will come around and help you. wheither you stick with your pregnant girlfriend (which it mightent be with you) to make sure she is ok, it will help you in life. if you keep your integraty with your gf cheating on you, getting pregnant etc and not beat her up, herling abuse, stalking, harrassing her etc, as much as she would deserve it, it shows on your personallity.

however - i know that my ex is going to end up pregnant again with some drop kick that already has 2 kids with diffrent women, no job and has drug fueled rages, or due to medical reasons, not be able to ever be pregnant again... etc. it shows. i know that even though i havent had a decent night sleep since and i feel like utter **** most of the time - i know that ive come off better off as people know that im a decent person. people will look at my ex and know she isnt.