• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Crusaders VS Blues

<div class='quotemain'> Difference between the loss in Hamilton and last nights victory=Leon McDonald.
Well put by Marc Hinton in Rugby Heaven, "They weren't out-fought on a night of high drama. But they were definitely out-thought. For the winners Leon MacDonald was magnificent at the back,"
Well ... out-thinking the Auckland team....not much of an ask! [/b]

lol, how did you out think us - just because you won, does that mean you got out thought by Waikato :lol2tn: ? If the ref's don't have a couple of shockers (especially with the Tuitavakie no try) it's lights out Canterbury. It was hardly some masterstroke gameplan by Deans, who if the last two games is anything to go by is going to keep the status quo on recent All Black dominance over the Wannabes

If anything, the differenece was the fact the Blues were out of kilter and were bombing opportunites left right and centre, and even than we still did enough to win.

Well that was pretty much justice.

McD (or Panadol or whatever ripper calls him) had a fine game and cemented his position as number 1 fullback in the Super 14. Isn't that so Rip.

Blues scrum was good, but Crusaders lineout was far superior.

Just goes to show Blues razzle dazzle will never overcome the superior rugby skills and intelligence of the Crusaders. How could they ever overcome with likes of Ice 'drop it' Toeava, '**** kick' Nacewa and Anthony ' I'll play ok some times.....when i can be bothered' Tuatavaki.

Bye Bye Blues, Bye bye Ripper. Better luck next time. You'll need it (as well as a new team).[/b]

:wacko:

I'm not sure if it's even worth responding to you, considering the fact you are just obviously some glory-seeking bandwagoner, you've gone from the biggest Blues homer to suddenly a die hard Cantab. Your an even bigger joke than Bjok.
[/b][/quote]

I thought we'd finally learnt our lessons..that harking on about the ref makes you lok like a CRYBABY DIPSHIT :wah:
PS.If you had read my post carefully you would have noted that Marc Hinton said they 'out thought the Blues' and not me, I just agreed..Oh, well maybe he (the guy paid lots of $ to give his views and opinions on rugby) is wrong and some teenage tosser :toss: (that''s got nothing better to do than post on therugbyformum becos he ain't got any friends or a girlfriend) is right.
Anyway..your team lost, are out of the S14 and have been yet again shown up as short of the mark that's always set by the exemplary Crusaders
Well done Leon & the boys.

lol, so you deny that the TMO didnt make the wrong call? And I didn't just blame the ref, I also blamed us for throwing the game away time after time. If the Crusaders were this ruthless machine like you say they were, they should've beaten us by 30's. The fact we were on the verge of imploding at times and should've still won it would personally make me nervous if I was one of you bandwagoners.

Oh, and Marc Hinton is a fool, give yourself a spare 2 hours and read one of his articles and you might actually notice.

Blaming the Ref rip. Sad. Very sad.

By the way, that picture of the guy saying "I suck", is that you?

Neither the Tuitavake almost-try or the crusaders final try should have been tries. The Blues had one decision in the form of whatsit standing on the line go against them. Either way the Crusaders would've won. They would've scored another try.

rippers got a point. how the hell can the crusaders, who have only lost one game to the cheifs, a close one, just skimper away with a win against a pathetic blues outfit. nusi has only just started to make the right choices for his team, but is still a moron. he cant handle himself personally as a coach. its proven. he got kicked out of the brumbies. he made ali williams leave the provence. david is a gimp. and yes, blues have been unlucky with injurys of evans and necewa which has cost them the season but you cant limp around like a chicken with a severed head untill you get your play makers back. friday nights game showed how good the blues are. they took controll. and if a)david nucifora played smith more, and tuituvaki at center and B) evans and necewa didnt get injured we would undoubtalby be in the top four.

to hark on about how **** the blues are is uncalled for. look at the force and reds, imo, they are extremely good teams, yet are what 9 and 10th? way down the ladder. the top 9 teams are all extremely good teams, and i for one, am not going to get on the back of any of them. the only teams which need a good de-moralising bash like yours on the blues is the bulls and highlanders - who have normally done significantly better. so sit down and be quiet.

I think it's unfair to bash the Highlanders. They have two good players left from previous years (Cowan and Blackie). Their whole front row has gone (Hayman, Oliver, Dermody) and at the beginning of the season no player in the Highlanders squad had kicked a Super goal. So don't bash them.

The Bulls however deserve to have tyhe **** bashed out of them. They have almost the same squad as last year and are still ****.

Blaming the Ref rip. Sad. Very sad.

By the way, that picture of the guy saying "I suck", is that you? [/b]

http://www.starfall.com/ - Probably a more appropriate site for you to visit.

And overall - the Blues probably lost more than the Highlanders. McAlister, Howlett, Ali Williams, Steve Devine, Angus MacDonald, Greg Rawlinson and Taumoepoeu

No doubt the Blues were hit hard. But their in a position to cover.

McAlister - Evans
Howlett - Rokocoko, Smith, Wulf
Williams, Rawlinson - Flavell (+ Williams was their fault)
Devine - Moa, Lee
Macdonald - Kaino, Collins
Taumopeau - Woodcock, Mealamu

Although the Blues lost a few guys, they weren't in prime positions, and when they were they had a good (if not better) replacement.

No doubt the Blues were hit hard. But their in a position to cover.

McAlister - Evans
Howlett - Rokocoko, Smith, Wulf
Williams, Rawlinson - Flavell (+ Williams was their fault)
Devine - Moa, Lee
Macdonald - Kaino, Collins
Taumopeau - Woodcock, Mealamu

Although the Blues lost a few guys, they weren't in prime positions, and when they were they had a good (if not better) replacement.

[/b]

hold on a minute, howlett AND rokocoko for a start - add necewa in there too.

williams wasnt our fault, it was c***y coach.

collins is utter rubbish and kaino isnt as good as people crack him out to be and mr T was a PROP.

add that to players playing in the wrong position, and a a few more going at the end of the season...

I have Mr T as a Prop... What I'm saying is although Blues lost more (talented) players, they can cover. Highlanders lost their whole front row whereas Blues lost one player. Players playing out of position and coaches crapness is still Blues fault. If a player's injured it doesn't count, otherwise the Chiefs would always have an excuse.

And it's Otago's fault they spent the last decade raiding Napier Boys High First XV for their players and are now in the **** for it since they didn't produce anyone worth a damn themselves.

Latest posts