Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brumbies 12-

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
<div class='quotemain'>
I think you're thinking of Drew Mitchell... :lol2tn:
[/b]
Pay some respect to your equal leading Wallaby try scorer for a RWC! :D

I'm at work watching a gamecast, how bad is AAC's injury?
[/b][/quote]

I don't know... hopefully not too bad...

As soon as AAC and Gene Fairbanks went off I knew it was over... :cryy:

George Smith has been everywhere though...

34-3. That's more a smashing than the 2004 final. I'm sure the same would've been said for the result in reverse, lol.

So, guess it's a good start to the Super 14 season for the first New Zealand team after the world cup then?

Awww i hate when the Crusaders get their groove on haha, but it was good game in those conditions. Carter is starting to look the goods again (none sexual of course) imo.

was not a bad game first up considering the conditions. because of the 22m kicking rule there was a hell of a lot of aimless kicking back and forth and I think this will become the norm in most games.

Yeah, it'll be about three rounds before teams really get to grips with the new rules.

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
I think you're thinking of Drew Mitchell... :lol2tn:
[/b]
Pay some respect to your equal leading Wallaby try scorer for a RWC! :D

I'm at work watching a gamecast, how bad is AAC's injury?
[/b][/quote]

I don't know... hopefully not too bad...

As soon as AAC and Gene Fairbanks went off I knew it was over... :cryy:

George Smith has been everywhere though...
[/b][/quote]

Fairbanks and Ashley-Cooper potentially both out for 6 weeks each

Thanks for the video clips noikz I won't get to watch any games due to my $500 overdue bill with sky lol so thanks heaps.

Far old Mose looks hardcase with hair aye not use to that I couldn't tell who it was when he dived over for that 1st try.

I expected the worst and my expectations where met. :(

Oh well there is always next week.

I didn't mind losing to a quality team like the Crusaders in the opening round but that just hurt losing another two centres...

Now the Brumbies are without four of their best centres for a number of weeks... Anthony Faingaa and Tyrone Smith are going to have to really step up against the Highlanders...

If the Brumbies lose to the Highlanders at home (and I don't think they will) it would be EXTREMELY embarassing...

I think Saiaa Faingaa is going to have to start over Huia Edmonds because despite the good breaks he made his lineout throwing was atrocious... it will help that Chisholm will be returning and hopefully so will Mitchell Chapman because Tawake's ball handling was pretty woeful...

Is it just me or has George Smith gained a helluva lot of weight? Not that it changes how brilliant he is, he just looks unusually large...

Is it just me or has George Smith gained a helluva lot of weight? Not that it changes how brilliant he is, he just looks unusually large...
[/b]

Really? I thought he'd actually trimmed down a bit?!

Maybe he's just the same... :D

Anyways, I thought he played really well despite the loss... he kept the Brumbies out of trouble on a number of occasions...

I was also happy to see Peter Kimlin make a couple of really good line breaks...

Latest posts