• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Crysis Warhead

M

munross

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
In Crysis Warhead, players will don the Nanosuit of Sergeant Sykes, also known as 'Psycho', one of the most memorable characters from Crysis. More brash and aggressive than his Delta Force squadmate Nomad, players will experience Psycho's parallel story during the events of the original game, finding that life on the other side of the island is even more intense and explosive than they ever could have imagined. Luckily, Psycho's Nanosuit is just as capable and he's equipped with an even bigger arsenal of fully customizable weapons and new vehicles, giving players access to the tools they need to dominate any situation. Aside from this new, exciting single player campaign, Crysis Warhead will also feature new multiplayer content.

Features:
Pulse-racing new installment from 2007's PC Game of the Year*: Play as Sergeant Sykes and experience a whole new side of the battle. A standard combat mission behind enemy lines becomes critical when you discover your enemies have captured something of vital importance to the ensuing war. It's down to you to retrieve the cargo, at any cost.
More explosive and dynamic minute to minute game play: new customizable weapons, new vehicles, new photorealistic locations to explore, and a fully interactive war zone to dominate.
Enhanced human and alien AI: Intelligent enemies, bigger challenges, and all-new ally squad support.
Includes Crysis Wars®, an expanded new multiplayer experience with new online modes and 21 maps including seven all-new maps to battle it out against other players.
Crysis Warhead is a standalone release and does not require ownership of Crysis to play.

System Requirements:
CPU: Intel Pentium 4 2.8 GHz (3.2 GHz for Vista), Intel Core 2.0 GHz (2.2 GHz for Vista), AMD Athlon 2800+ (3200+ for Vista) or better
RAM: 1GB (1.5GB on Windows Vista)
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 6800 GT, ATI Radeon 9800 Pro (Radeon X800 Pro for Vista) or better
VRAM: 256MB of Graphics Memory
Storage: 15GB :blink:
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c Compatible
ODD: DVD-ROM
OS: Microsoft Windows XP with Service Pack 2 or Microsoft Vista
DirectX: DX9.0c or DX10[/b]

Can't wait untill 19 September to get this game :bana: .From the trailers and screenshots that I've seen it looks really nice,along with Far Cry 2,What more can a FPS gamer ask for this year...? :cheers:

It's a great PC end-of-year man!

Crysis Warhead
SPORE
STALKER Clear Sky
Far Cry 2
Fifa 09
Mercenaries 2
Bully
Grand Theft Auto 4
Brothers in Arms: Hells highway
Red Alert 3
Saints Row 2

I have no idea which ones to get! Hopefully the DC++ at rAge is gonna be able to help me decide! :)

yep looking good for pc gaming. plus add to the list left4dead, deadspace, fallout 3 and mirrors edge. some of these also coming out on the consoles but overall its looking good if you do have a decentish pc.

Yeah thats massive sticking point though...most of these games need super computers to run at anywhere near full graphics.

Well I've heard that this new Crysis game needs less hardware preformance to run and its HD! :euh:

quick bump to let everyone know you will be able to get crysis and crysis warhead on steam. pricing will vary depending on where you are but for me warhead had the correct US price of $29.95 which comes out to $45 nz. crysis seemed to be priced a bit higher at $59.95 US and the pack for both was $89.40 or something US.
http://store.steampowered.com/news/1817/

Lol an old 8800GTS, i'm still running a 7950, I really need to upgrade my video card.

Latest posts