Currie cup&pampasXV

peter83

Bench Player
Country Flag
Argentina
Club or Nation
Argentina
South african Mod
ABSA Currie Cup & Vodacom Cup (including pampas xv)

DOWNLAOD
www.megaupload.com/?d=5OX2YV2K (ROSTER)
www.megaupload.com/?d=RZJAALQR (PAMPASXV.RAR)
www.fileserve.com/file/gquEe7r (CURRIE CUP)

.It features

1. Rugby wc 2011
2. Tri nations - (B&I Lions, Barberians, Pasific Isle) NB AUTO SQUAD SELECTION ONLY
3. Six Nations
4. Ten Nations
5. Absa Currie Cup
6. Captain Morgains Cup
7. World league
8. Vodacon Cup
9. Lions Tour
10.PampasXV replaces to (Southern kings)

Installation

1. un RAR
2. Copy all files to your rugby 08 directory
3. copy r CURRIE.ROS to your Documents directory
4. Play

Extract the Currie Cup to the default C c/ program files c/ EA Rugby 08, then extract the files pampasxv where you extracted the above, and finally copy the files to CURRIE.ROS r c/ my documents c/ rugby 08

All credits are are for Rudolph, I just changed some things.
Enjoy ...:D

Last edited:
Were do I copy the pampas folder?

hi, thanks for the great mod. is there a list of which file is which? I have trf rugby10 installed and don't want to replace all files

The currie cup only replaces the nothern hemisphere league

it also replaces Emerging Springboks and the S14. Is there a way of installing it just saw the Heineken Cup and Premiership are replaced? And also replacing kits selectively? thanks

Hi. Looks awesome. Just having a problem with the roster. If I put it into a folder and into "my Documents - EASports Rugby 08" it tells me that it it is not able to load the roster. Please help.

is the folder with the same name as the roster? i.e. CurrieCup for the folder and CurrieCup.ros for the roster?

Lions curriecup jersey

Hi there after I installed the mod, I have noticed that the front of the lions curriecup jersey is red with a white hoop and at the back it is the normal white with the red hoop. What can I do to change the whole jersey to the traditional white with the red hoop? Otherwise thanks for a great mod, the sharks jersey looks great!
South african Mod
ABSA Currie Cup & Vodacom Cup (including pampas xv)

DOWNLAOD
www.megaupload.com/?d=5OX2YV2K (ROSTER)
www.megaupload.com/?d=RZJAALQR (PAMPASXV.RAR)
www.fileserve.com/file/gquEe7r (CURRIE CUP)

.It features

1. Rugby wc 2011
2. Tri nations - (B&I Lions, Barberians, Pasific Isle) NB AUTO SQUAD SELECTION ONLY
3. Six Nations
4. Ten Nations
5. Absa Currie Cup
6. Captain Morgains Cup
7. World league
8. Vodacon Cup
9. Lions Tour
10.PampasXV replaces to (Southern kings)

Installation

1. un RAR
2. Copy all files to your rugby 08 directory
3. copy r CURRIE.ROS to your Documents directory
4. Play

Extract the Currie Cup to the default C c/ program files c/ EA Rugby 08, then extract the files pampasxv where you extracted the above, and finally copy the files to CURRIE.ROS r c/ my documents c/ rugby 08

All credits are are for Rudolph, I just changed some things.
Enjoy ...:D

Hi there after I installed the mod, I have noticed that the front of the lions curriecup jersey is red with a white hoop and at the back it is the normal white with the red hoop. What can I do to change the whole jersey to the traditional white with the red hoop? Otherwise thanks for a great mod, the sharks jersey looks great!

is the away shirt correct? most probably it has the reverse problem. so look up the .big files for Lions shirt fronts and swap them by renaming

No the away shirt has the reverse effect. If I look at all the .big files in my easport rugby 2008 folder I cannot firgure out which ones to rename.

No the away shirt has the reverse effect. If I look at all the .big files in my easport rugby 2008 folder I cannot firgure out which ones to rename.

If it's the same as the S14 (I don't know which team he replaced in the Super with the Currie Cup Lions) it's

home:f9297ad1fae507da1628b292f50acc8c.big

away:d943fd1755b7b12da30819d86bc1cbbc.big

Podes pasarme los archivos de los pampas, osea los nombres?

Latest posts