• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Currie Cup: Round 6

Bulls didn't hammer us, Fouche kicked penalties from all over the park. Remember, we scored 4 tries at Loftus but lost by 10 points because Fouche scored 7 penalties.

Griquas at home are very dangerous. 29-14 at half time (Yes, Brummer added another 3 from the tee. With a try, conversion, penalty and dropgoal he has a full-house!

Akona Ndungane scores a try at the start of the second half and the deficit is back to just 7!

29-22

Bulls didn't hammer us, Fouche kicked penalties from all over the park. Remember, we scored 4 tries at Loftus but lost by 10 points because Fouche scored 7 penalties.

Griquas at home are very dangerous. 29-14 at half time (Yes, Brummer added another 3 from the tee. With a try, conversion, penalty and dropgoal he has a full-house!

Yeah, I suppose, but look at the scoreboard.
Either way, we should have won.

Yeah, I suppose, but look at the scoreboard.
Either way, we should have won.

We should, but we were playing with our 4th choice hooker. Bismarck (injured) and Burden with the Boks and Cooper injured and we were missing quite a bunch of other first choice players. Remember, we are without Beast, Bismarck, Jannie, Alberts, Daniel (back now though), Kanko, Coetzee, JP Pietersen, Mvovo, Steyn, Lambie and Michalak compared to the team that got us to the S15 final

Schoeman try!!! That's try number 5 and 39-22 for Griquas with the conversion to come.

Brummer adds another 2 and it's 41-22!!!!

Deficit is back to 12... Werner Kruger scores a try (giving the Blue Bulls a bonuspoint) and Fouche converts. 41-29

Immediately after that, Jacques Coetzee scores the 6th try for Griquas!!!!!!!! But it's disallowed. Reason = obstruction

Ah man!!!! Brummer with a penalty and immediately after the kick-off, Griquas start an attack from behind their own goal-line, all the way to the other side, Lawson with a try!!!! 49-29

Truly amazing game! Bulls are heading towards a promotion/relegation game!!!

In the final minute CJ Stander scores a try. That's the 11th try this match (12th if you count the one that was disallowed) and 49-34! Funny how the Boks play the Bulls tactic and the Bulls... Well, they play anything but their own tactic

Sharks-WP match started 15 minutes ago. 6-3 at the moment. Meyer Bosman 2 penalties, Catrakilis 1 for WP and Brache missed a dropgoal.

Cheetahs-Lions ended in a 23-38 win for the Jo'burg side.

Edit: 6-6 by a Catrakilis penalty

Deysel with a yellow card, Jebb Sinclair with a red card!!!!

Tyrone Holmes with a Red Card now as well!

Score is 29-22 with a little over 10 minutes to go and 15 against 13.

Jacques Botes scoring his 2nd try!!!! Only 1 more for the BP!

Intercept try by Schreuder and yellow card by van der Sluys. 15 on 12 now for 5 minutes!

YES!!!!!!!!!!! Penalty try to give us the bonuspoint in the end!!! WP end the match with 12 (2 red cards and a yellow in the 75th minute)

YES!!!!!!!!!!! Penalty try to give us the bonuspoint in the end!!! WP end the match with 12 (2 red cards and a yellow in the 75th minute)

I haven't caught it yet but I hear Jebb knocked poor old Deysel into next week with that right hand.

Talk about the shark tank :O the players were swimming, those that couldn't swim revered to boxing...

Sorry Eze, I left you talking to yourself.
Sounds like a colourful match.
Nobody better jack with Deysel.

Being a WP loose forward is like drumming for Spinal Tap, it seems.

Last edited:

Latest posts