• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Currie Cup!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, i must admit, i feel a little bit of dissapointment! I can`t understand how awful we were when we had supperiority (15 againt 13 )! Bulls scored a try even tho they were playing in 14! Also very poor tactics from our point of view and i have to blame Rassie for that! Nevertheless we won Currie Cup! We and the Bulls!

That final was odd, and im sure cheetahs and bulls fans wont be at all fully satisfied with that result, i mean...whats the point in having a grand final if there aint gonna be a 'real' winner, yeah sure the draw means both teams win, but honestly who really buys into that? what ever happend to sudden death?

I'm not really satisfied with the draw, but it's probably a fair result in the end.

A fair result? hmmm, i dunno...i think botha did not do the bulls and their fans any justice by kicking it out when they had a chance to win the game, yes they also risked losing but hey, thats what grand finals are all about! they wouldnt be there in the first place if they hadnt taken risks along the way, why stop there? seems to me yall are happy to settle for mediocrity? Blast the day that ever happens in NZ.

I think they opted to kick the ball to touch, because if they went for goal and they missed the cheetahs could have launched a counter attack, or if thay had a run with the ball Johnathan Kaplan would maybe have penalised them, because he's a turd!

Bulls kingpin Heyneke Meyer told the Bulls to kick it out. It was his call. He wanted the Bulls to take it quickly, but the boys hesitated, and the Cheetahs defence got organised. I'm fairly pleased with the result, although a win would've been better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts