• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Custom screen resolution for Rugby 08

Hey Intercept King JDV are you doing the resolutions still?

I got a new monitor but now the game won't load past the "press start" screen. Doesn't crash, just minimizes so I think it's a resolution thing.

Hey Intercept King JDV are you doing the resolutions still?

I got a new monitor but now the game won't load past the "press start" screen. Doesn't crash, just minimizes so I think it's a resolution thing.

Yes I did receive your email, has just been really hectic at work this week so sorry for taking so long to reply!

Can i have the Tutorial plz?
Yes I'll make a tutorial on it soon.

The original post doesn't come up anymore :S and I accidentally deleted the profile that had this :'( I had that had this already :S

if you open up the .pro file with the hex editor you need to search for offset 638 which contains the 1st part of the res eg. 1024, 1600 ect... and offset 640 contains the second part of the res eg. 768, 800 ect...

Can't find how to search for offsets? What do you, Ross?

A proper tutorial on how to change the screen resolution will be made sometime after the release of my patch.

i found the way to change it, but the aspect ratio is still 4:3 and the image is streched. is there any other way to change the aspect ratio?

Last edited:
Someone have the file for 1366x768, or explain me how fix the .pro file. I've open it with hex editor but i don't find the 638 offse

Latest posts