• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Cyberface Index

So Fa'atau are you saying we can use these .big files for faces? If so sweet and thanks. The generating faces thing I'm still unsure of what is required so maybe I will leave it to someone who knows what they are doing to generate the.big files for us and just make a list of them in this thread.

Anyone figured out how to generate a working .big file yet? We need more for the amount of faces that are being made.

Xusky, i am slowly collecting a database of all the generic faces in the data.gob.

I know all the locations from rugbygob, but just need to open up the .big files and then record what that face looks like and if it is has any special features, like long hair/headgear.. you can't determine this other than view it in the game or look inside a .big file.

I use faces that have no headgear for example (previewed from kingwilko's face previewer), but when assigned without headgear in the roster, they still have it. If i know that face has headgear as part of the file, then i can list it. You could even then make your own headgear and import it as some of them look strange. We can make real headgears and add them to all generic players who have ones that are pig ugly.

That pic i posted is what i found in my roster. So basically, i am making a gallery of faces that you can then look at.. match to a real player's face.. and then use the faceID to assign it in the editor.

Kind of what the editor does, but most people have trouble with it.

he was in 06 though maybe he is hidden in 08 files somewhere lol or they completley took him out.

Just to let you know, i have identified some more faces we can use from the generic ones.. some of them are just crap looking so take a look at my roster thread in showcase forum. Use it, as i have spent time making it!

Hello everyone, I'm starting in face modding for rugby 08, and this is my first face...Sorry if this is not supposed to be here, it's just that i don't have permission to start a new topic
Here it is, Jonah Lomu, the living Rugby legend.

lomurg.jpg

lomurg2.jpg

lomurg3.jpg

lomurg4.jpg

Comment if you'd like, any feedbacks and critics are more than welcome :)

Is good, but needs much more blending on the face, as in skintone. I can see the seams of this pale face against the real colour.

Latest posts