• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Dady11 Mod Thread

That is epic!

I did think of editing the stadiums more, so the steps and things are more realistic, but you have done it and it looks really cool. Well done!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dady11 @ Apr 13 2009, 05:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div align='center'>Stade De France
Stade Francais Home Stadium

Tell me what do you think about it and if you like i will release!
It's going to replace the Jeain Bouin...

[/b][/quote]

that is absoultely fantastic!!! i can't wait for the release. :bravo:
but can someone tell me please the .big file for stade de france as i have lost my rugby .gob file. thanks

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dady11 @ Apr 13 2009, 05:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

[/b][/quote]
Man, great stuff, just one small, nonsignificant detail, if you can do it:
The posts are pink, I think, when Stade plays

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (savundra92 @ Apr 13 2009, 07:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
but can someone tell me please the .big file for stade de france as i have lost my rugby .gob file. thanks[/b]

i re-dwonloaded the rugby gob but i want to know the .big files for the french stadiums and the suncorp stadium in brisbane australia in rugby 06 so that i can replace them with 08 stadiums finding their .big file names in the rugby gob. (was planning on putting a french stadium at night as the suncorp stadium). thanks again

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (diego @ Apr 13 2009, 08:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dady11 @ Apr 13 2009, 05:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/b][/quote]
Man, great stuff, just one small, nonsignificant detail, if you can do it:
The posts are pink, I think, when Stade plays
[/b][/quote]

Yes it's possible and easy B)

Great Stadium, It is possible to change the graphics of the people of the stadium?, and put better quality images and more pink colors to look like a real life stade de france when stade français play there.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (man007 @ Apr 13 2009, 10:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Great Stadium, It is possible to change the graphics of the people of the stadium?, and put better quality images and more pink colors to look like a real life stade de france when stade français play there.[/b]

it s possible...but it takes a lot of work...when i have time i will try! :rolleyes:

I tried, it is very difficult because the crowd is actually flat, and you can see that it's flat when you edit it.

bellissimo stadio, spettacolare, anche gli HD Balls e la maglietta HD di Italia mi hanno piaciuto moltissimo, credo che ti piacerebbe quello che io sto facciendo nel mio thread, faces dario, spero glielo vedi

Stade Francais Stadium Released

Download Now! -----> http://files.filefront.com/13612792
IMPORTANT! This File Stadium replaces the Jean Bouin Stadium!
stadedefrance.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
Here there is the screenshot of my new scoreboard "bbc or sky sport style"
Up to now I have made only the international teams but if you like them,I'll finish them making the european top 14 and etc.[/b]
Hey - i really like your scoreboard but cant find a download link. if it's finished then i'd love to have it on my game. Cheers for everything else, the stadiums are truly immense. :bravo:

Looking really good dady11, well done.

Are you planning on editing other stadiums too?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Intercept King JdV @ Jun 15 2009, 04:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Looking really good dady11, well done.

Are you planning on editing other stadiums too?[/b]

Yes..but i dont have any idea which one :wacko:
Do you have any request?

Latest posts