• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Dady11 Mod Thread

Would it be possible for you to make a Loftus Versveld (Pretoria) day and a Newlands (Cape Town) night please?

While we're at it... Are any of you clever sorts able to make Franklins Gardens lit by day?

Great work dady. Could you make Buenos Aires stadium by day? Or let me know how to do it :)

hey man. i was wondering if you had time to make the churchill cup grounds of infinity park or dicks sporting goods park. thanks.` :D

Here there are the Loftus Versveld (Pretoria) day and a Newlands (Cape Town) night PREVIEWS!
Next will be Franklins Gardens and Buenos Aires stadium

newlands2.jpg

newlands.jpg

pretoria2.jpg

pretoria.jpg

Cool bananas dady11! :bananarock: :devban: :carrot: :banswor: :bana: .

How far from releasing them are you?Also will this replace the other one or will it be an add-on?

Keep up the great work! :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

Well...I think i will release them next week with the other stadiums...
I'am making also Stade de France by day,but i have some troubles with it..
The stadiums wil replace the original ones...but if you want you can simply change their filename!
Cheers :fb:

Hey dady11, I've dl your new stadium files and they are really nice!

Plus I made a breakthrough :bana: :bana: :bana: , with your help, me and you can now make day, night, snow (and maybe closed roof) stadiums for all the stadiums in the game without replacing the original stadiums :) .

I have found out how to get the filenames for the "other" stadiums and what else to do to get everything to work correctly, here I made a video to show you, I used your newly made "Newlands night stadium" and the "default day stadium"...

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lBLo6ZUL23s&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="320" height="265"></embed>

So yeah just tell PM me if you want details on this ;)

Cheers
Ross

I've found this too. You can add more environments in the xml stadiums file, and change the rain and dirt probabilities. About the missing stadium preview texture... i think that the game generates a new fsh file so you have to use filemon to find the new file name.

Wow this is an amazing discover!
Editing stadium...sometimes is very annoying...ad example tonight Uli and I have some trouble with Buenos Aires Stadium...
So we will try do create new stadiums...
And hope the earthquakes stops here!We had an earthquake every 4-5-6 hours :S ...

could you please make Waikato stadium have a 'Night' and 'Day' instead of just overcast hahah

Great work with the new discover, now you can make a pack containing all the weathers of the stadiums :bowdown:

Hi,

I changed an image of heaven on the stage of Perpignan which I replaced.

After:
cielclairdeperpignan.png

It works well but when I wanted to create the "day" by adding a new line in the file 119ba3f37fe7a31c2b2ee45ceeafa091.xml

I have the following bug:
bugrvy.png

What should I do, thank you.

Latest posts