• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Damn u EB Games!

M

Mr. Laxative

I think something should be done about EB Games. If u've had probs with em in the past post em here. How about when people go pick up their copy of '05 they can give a letter of 'disappointment' to the manager. Surely a whole wave of complaints across the globe will better their service! Anything u don't like about their marketing of '05 post!

EB will here from me that I am very disappointed that I don't have the game yet. My EB first told me 13th then 21st then 10th now 18th! They got my hopes up and did not stick to their word.

Mate you reckon thats bad, Ive asked the same guy twice at seperate intervals to only be assured that "its definetly slated for a june release".
<

so wats happeinig? i ordered mine from eb is it not coming out til later now?

Nah, mate just making a comment. What I meant was if that's when its out there I'm going to Games Wizard. No one would be able to wait that long. It's still being released next week don't worry.

They think they'll always be one of the first to get games, but really they're one of the last.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
Mate you reckon thats bad, Ive asked the same guy twice at seperate intervals to only be assured that "its definetly slated for a june release". [/b]

And remeber thats what they may have told me but I forgot to mention these guys had no clue! So it should be out in most shops in Aus on the 17th if it isnt already!

i ordered a couple of games from EB once it was like 2 or 3 at once and i never got em i had to give em heck to get my money back

That's pretty heavy mate. Tell me did they ever call u to say games were in?

No its weird I called the Support 30 times man but now i did somethin smart and bought it off best buy and it coming tomorrow
<

i pre oredered mine from games wizard

i asked those guys when my copy would be coming in and they answered 24th of march!!!!!.......but i aint mad cos they were very friendly and they have that gold card thingy so altogether im paying 70 bux for my copy.

but eb told me that rugby 05 was coming out june in a rude way and hung up!

'Bout five years ago EB was pretty good, now they've just taken a huuuge backward step. Anyone agree?

Latest posts