Dan Carter Pops the Question

Shaggy

First XV
Country Flag
New Zealand
Club or Nation
New Zealand
All Black star Dan Carter pops the question

Being a romantic and sensitive guy, I thought I should post this article :D ... gee, I hope it doesn't adversely affect his rugby

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/rugby/news/article.cfm?c_id=80&objectid=10680785

By Paul Harper
UPDATED3:33 PM Friday Oct 15, 2010

Women worldwide will be devastated - All Black heartthrob Dan Carter is now off the market.

Dan Carter, 28, has proposed to his long-term girlfriend former Black Sticks striker Honor Dillon, also 28 years old.

On his Facebook fan page, Carter revealed the pair has not made any wedding plans yet.

"Thought I'd let u know I asked my long term girlfriend Honor to marry me & she said yes. We are very happy & looking forward to spending our future together," he wrote.

The pair met through university friends in 2000 and started dating a couple of years later.

Carter - who has recently undergone ankle surgery but is expected to be fit for the end-of-year Northern Hemisphere tour - is currently in Christchurch filming an All Blacks advertisement, while Dillon is in Auckland.

Sara Tetro from 62 Models, who is an agent for both Dillon and Carter, was happy for the pair.

"They've been together for a long time, and they're very happy just being engaged for the time being."

She said the couple wanted to keep the details of the engagement private.
"It's a very recent thing," she said. "It's great news."

And this has what to do with international rugby?

moved.

Latest posts