First XV
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Scotland
Club or Nation
Edinburgh
How To Edit Players/Teams on Woosaahs Rugby Editor

What you need:
Woosaahs rugby editorhttp://www.gamefront.com/files/20028260/Woosaah_s_New_Editor_rar (i'll create a link if that one is broken)

Content:

1. How to edit a player
2. How to edit a team
3. How to make it a default roster

How to edit a player
Watch this tutorial here.

How to edit a team.
1.) Open your editor
2.) Open a roster up
3.) Click on Team Edit on the right hand part off the program,
23b57dc7f20e7410b96d82cc87ac32fe.png

(Note* if it ask you to open a roster then, open the same roster and if the message still appear's when you try to click on it, exit the editor and try to run it as an administrator and then open it). if it still doesn't work then message me.
4.) when you open it you should get this menu.
b497ec4c1fa896878d939658649ec9ae.png

When it appears this is when you can start editing your team roster and set your captain/goal kicker aswell as your set plays etc.
5. when your done adding your players and set your set plays/captain then click save on the team editor then save on the player roster then exit the program.

How to set your roster as the defult roster for rugby 08
Note* i dont really know how to do this but im sure this is how you do it.
Also Note* i dont know if this will also set the World League roster as it is both separate rosters.

1.) Open your editor
2.) Open your roster
3.) Edit everything you want to edit
4.) When you have edited everything you have edit click on set roster and save it
if this error shows up.

69250114a771d30303ddaae8e36052e8.png

Im not 100% sure in what it actually mean. but if it shows up then just save the roster, exit the editor, then run it as administrator, then click the set defult, then save it.
5.) now to add the default roster into the game then you would need to find the
73cb47d1d69c90f28fd1cc4186ac1926.rdf file which should be in your C:\Program Files (x86)\Woosaah Ruggby 08 Editor. when you find it copy it and paste it into your rugby 08 folder.
6.) to test this actually is the way to make it as the default roster, just play rugby 08 and go onto the reset roster menu then it should be the roster that you have edited into rugby 08.

Please make a suggestion on what tutorial i should do next as i have made all the basic one's and i dont know what i should do next.

Last edited by a moderator:
-Run as administrator
-Open roster twice
-The go to team edit

This worked for me just want to add on to what Imscotty has shared.

DO you know how to use o edit 0.1.19? or do you kno anyone who knows how to use it? im tryna make faces.

I get the unhandled exception error even when I run as administrator. Anyone know what the problem is?
It really shouldn't be mate, have you tried clicking the button again after closing the message ?. That usually works for me.

Back in the day, the old editor was used to set defaults coz the newer one couldn't. The newer one was used to assign faces and had issues with setting the roster as default

-Run as administrator
-Open roster twice
-The go to team edit

This worked for me just want to add on to what Imscotty has shared.
Hi I get the unhandled exception error even when I run as administrator.
Anyone know what the problem is?

the link has been removed ,cant find a download anywhere. can someone please email me the download or re-link ?

Is there any way that I can view the tutorial vid on how to edit a player. It keeps on saying video unavailable. I'd like to make my own roster and share a few updates on this forum as well. Thank you in advance, I have much respect for your efforts and hard work

Is there any way that I can view the tutorial vid on how to edit a player. It keeps on saying video unavailable. I'd like to make my own roster and share a few updates on this forum as well. Thank you in advance, I have much respect for your efforts and hard work
If possible, a link to download the editor as well please.

Hi does anyone have the link to the NET framework version 2.0.5. it says i need it to run the rugby editor. please and thanks

anyone know how to set default roster on the old editor?

everytime i try to copy saved roster (rdf) to main folder the app crashes

Latest posts