Straight Edge
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
St Helens
South Korea vs. Greece

Argentina vs. Nigeria

England vs. USA

South Korea currently leading 1-0 against Greece, the Greeks have been very poor and they don't like the way the Koreans constantly attack them down the channels. Greece don't have a gameplan if they don't score first so at worst this will be a draw, looks to me like Korea are well in control.

Ruining the world cup. Should be banned immediately.

Loving that S.K are up atm, like them as a team, hope they can hold onto the lead

They play good football, always looking to attack. The Greeks have really struggled to deal with them.

You just hear in the background the drums from the SK Fans.

South Korea are a lovely football team, by far the most technically competant in Asia. In our pool at school I somehow managed to get both South and North Korea so my hopes are really resting on Park coming good.

I'd be putting my hopes on South Korea if I were you!

[...] the Greeks have been very poor[...]

South Korea kicked Spain out last edition, I have my doubts about the refereeing that game, but I'll readily admit that the South Koreans have a good team, hope they make it through in their group. Seems like the odds are good so far :)

Stupid commentators. 1-0 "We're so brilliant!" 1-1 "doom doom DOOOOM!"

I feel my Welshness slipping away every second I own up to supporting England, due to that being my birthplace.

On the subject of commentators, my favourite line so far is "The first touch was perfect... The second was even better!"

1 - 1 fulltime

About what i was expecting to be honest (was expecting a 0 - 0, really)

Howard played well to help the United States earn a draw after Clark falls asleep early and leaves Gerrard open to an easy goal. Green fumbles the ball and lets in an easy goal from Dempsey. A decent match with a tale of two keepers and two mistakes. In truth, both sides are lucky. I thought England would lose to be honest. An Altidore goal could have made all the difference.

I'm only doing this for the 1st 2 games as I havn't seen the USA game.

South Korea were as good as Greece were poor. The trouble is Greece's way of playing is to score then shut thje game down and as soon as they go behind they can't adapt as they dont have the talent to do so. Maybe soon people will stop writing off S. Korea. How did Argentina not win by more than 1, totally dominated the game, Nigeria only came into it when the altitude began to hit both sets of players. Messi deserved a tgoal and could/should have got 3.

Excluding their keeper, Argentina were awful to watch. I don't know how Maradona believes he can win this tournament by starting four central defenders.

South Korea looked pretty good in their match. England v Usa was quite entertaining plenty of chances and of course the huge mistake by green, great for the US terrible for England.

1-1 to a side England should have beaten ...

2njhvmujpg.gif