• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Donation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gjohn85

I dunno whether it has been asked before, but wouldn't it be good if trf has a donation included as part of help to advertise this forum or to pay for the Christmas staff party this year?

I for one can afford to part with a £1 to donate to this forum?
<

What do u guys think, good idea or bad??

---------------------------------------------------------------------

If the mods/admin think this thread is inappropriate, please feel free to delete this thread, as long as it doesn't include a warning!
<

I think that's a pretty decent idea, wouldn't mind even stretching it to â'¬5.

I would consider doing something like that - would be useful for the TRF T-Shirts I have in mind soon down the line...

trf shirts would be great, my mate has a shirt form a forum hes a member off.

Should get DC13 as shirt designer & gay guy as the shirt lifter!
<

yeah i would be keen for a shirt
<

a trf shirt would kick a$$
<

Very off the cuff idea, be nice if it came about though.

I can see the t-shirts now:

Loratadine - owned by Ripper!
Jamie Lyon - do you want your thread locked?
Ripper - I can kick goals, give me a medal!
Get Naked - wanna see my moon?

etc etc

I think I would be tempted to buy a T-shirt with the kaftka bananas on it. Obviously some of the effect will be lost by the fact that it's difficult to get a .gif on to a t-shirt but hey.

Originally posted by JJ-@Nov 11 2005, 03:18 PM
Obviously some of the effect will be lost by the fact that it's difficult to get a .gif on to a t-shirt but hey.
<
<
<

But the bananas ruled!
<

Donations could go towards keeping the forum alive as well as prizes for competitions, which would effectively bring more members to the forum.

P.S. I wouldn't donate ****, but that's just me.

On that note, do you reckon Swordfish would be willing to give out a couple of games for a competition? That could honestly pull another 500 - 1000 members atleast, not that they'd post. Maybe competitions only eligible for members with 200 + post counts.

Hmm could be worth looking at... i'm sure their would be no probs on the prize front with swordfish, we did it for BLIC so why not.

That world cup tipping comp was good in 03.

lame.....ive given harrison2718627 ONE MILLYAN ZIMBABWE DOLLARS..so he can share half that toilet with your cool azz forum

personally...u guys owe me for being here..im too great..ur too ungreatful

Originally posted by ..::ERIC::..@Nov 11 2005, 10:25 AM
Sorry but I have to say I wouldn't pay a cent.
Hard times in Dick Smith these days?

Originally posted by Ripper+Nov 12 2005, 09:00 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ripper @ Nov 12 2005, 09:00 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-..::ERIC::..
@Nov 11 2005, 10:25 AM
Sorry but I have to say I wouldn't pay a cent.
Hard times in Dick Smith these days? [/b]
His Dick Smith days are behind him i think
<

Jamie, what about wrist-bands? Like the charity ones but, you can order them of wristbands.com or something, we had Saints ones done. Just another idea and cheap aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.