• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Dont you hate it when..

• Thread starter Incredible Schalk
  • Start date
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Maccaweeny @ Nov 7 2008, 08:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
My qualm with clubs is the poor lighting. Worst was when this chick grabbed me to hook up, couldn't really see her properly, thought what the hell, then she off and goes "why don't you come back to mine" i'm like "lulz okay". Then as we approach the stairs I see her in proper light, say i'm going to the loo, lock myself in a cubicle in the mens, hide for ten minutes until the beast goes searching for other drunken prey.

Not being able to talk is also a *****, you put in an hour of hard work, and when you're outside finally talking you realise you've made a big mistake.

As for not getting a reply, If she was an easy hook up she might of done it for the hell of it not wanting anything else. Another possibility is that she's already in a relationship and doesn't want to risk getting busted. Being single is all about overcoming rejection, because you're going to get knocked back more than you're going to pull. Especially if your saturday usually consists of hanging out with a group of guys (no homo). The guys that seem to be successful are the ones that put themselves out there knowing that it probably won't work, but giving it a go anyway. Usually your token mate who hasn't had sex in the last year is the one who will not do anything because they're afraid of being put down.

Waiting for it to come to you is also an option but unless you have epic guns of mass destruction like Jer1cho it won't happen with any regularity, unless you've been tuning.[/b]
Great post and quite funny!

Hate to tell you this Incredible Schalk but....if you don't get her straight away then it isn't worth the suspense "hoping" for too much more. Better not to get your hopes up high...be cool...stop hoping and "sitting by the telephone"....just get on with your life. If she calls she calls...if not...well....all good. You can get out again.

Better the wide net policy than the narrow spear when it comes to fishing at the clubs. To narrow your efforts on a so called "dream girl" who may not be that keen may make you miss completely other dream girls around you who are gagging for it. Throw the net wide and keep your options open....until you are dead sure you want to make one of them exclusive.

What does it mean when a woman is gagging for it? The girl is a total slut who will sleep with everyone, she's so ugly her mother used to feed her by throwing her food in her direction for fear of being contaminated and she will sleep with everyone, ...
It's the old "if a girl has a one night stand, she's a slut, if a guy has a one night stand, he's just being a guy" discussion really.

Matt, mocking a girl makes her easier? Or is it just to make someone insecure and thus vulnerable?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Gay-Guy @ Nov 8 2008, 10:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Maccaweeny @ Nov 7 2008, 08:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My qualm with clubs is the poor lighting. Worst was when this chick grabbed me to hook up, couldn't really see her properly, thought what the hell, then she off and goes "why don't you come back to mine" i'm like "lulz okay". Then as we approach the stairs I see her in proper light, say i'm going to the loo, lock myself in a cubicle in the mens, hide for ten minutes until the beast goes searching for other drunken prey.

Not being able to talk is also a *****, you put in an hour of hard work, and when you're outside finally talking you realise you've made a big mistake.

As for not getting a reply, If she was an easy hook up she might of done it for the hell of it not wanting anything else. Another possibility is that she's already in a relationship and doesn't want to risk getting busted. Being single is all about overcoming rejection, because you're going to get knocked back more than you're going to pull. Especially if your saturday usually consists of hanging out with a group of guys (no homo). The guys that seem to be successful are the ones that put themselves out there knowing that it probably won't work, but giving it a go anyway. Usually your token mate who hasn't had sex in the last year is the one who will not do anything because they're afraid of being put down.

Waiting for it to come to you is also an option but unless you have epic guns of mass destruction like Jer1cho it won't happen with any regularity, unless you've been tuning.[/b]
Great post and quite funny!

Hate to tell you this Incredible Schalk but....if you don't get her straight away then it isn't worth the suspense "hoping" for too much more. Better not to get your hopes up high...be cool...stop hoping and "sitting by the telephone"....just get on with your life. If she calls she calls...if not...well....all good. You can get out again.

Better the wide net policy than the narrow spear when it comes to fishing at the clubs. To narrow your efforts on a so called "dream girl" who may not be that keen may make you miss completely other dream girls around you who are gagging for it. Throw the net wide and keep your options open....until you are dead sure you want to make one of them exclusive.
[/b][/quote]

Yup, i was just ****** off that night. Im not really that bothered, at night it always seems worse if you catch my drift. Is it just me though that the girls you want you NEVER get, but others who like you, you dont have time for.

I agree with RC women do make you go crazy, dancing etc.. with a hottie is just the best. Of course there are things slightly better ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Laetca @ Nov 9 2008, 01:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Matt, mocking a girl makes her easier? Or is it just to make someone insecure and thus vulnerable?[/b]

Nah, you can only mock the hot ones who are used to getting praise from the average joes.
Brings them back down to earth, in my opinion...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Incredible Schalk @ Nov 10 2008, 08:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
 Is it just me though that the girls you want you NEVER get, but others who like you, you dont have time for.[/b]
That is simply because we are covetous...we don't want what we can get....dog chasing its tail...the faster it chases the faster the tail moves away.
There are people who do end up being happy with what they can get and not want something that really is out of their reach.

Finally....when you do get things you THINK you want....you may find it wasn't what you really wanted.  

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Gay-Guy @ Nov 11 2008, 12:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Laetca @ Nov 10 2008, 02:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What does it mean when a woman is gagging for it?[/b]
I heard that line from a woman actually which is why I used it.
[/b][/quote]

I still don't know in what way you meant it :p
Does it mean a girl is easy, that she's ugly, that she's a nymphomaniac, ... It's easy to read as a woman being a slut but for all I know that's not how you used it.
I didn't mean to say you were being misogynistic XD

Gay-Guy's right, it's not just men going after the hot girls, it's also people in general wishing they'd win the lottery to buy (insert too expensive car/toy/... here), or work their ass off to get it. If something is too easy to get, it's not worth getting.
Plus, it's nice if you have something others don't have XD

Latest posts