• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Dragons v Ospreys

Back now, Ospreys give away a stupid penalty in front of the post an its over.

41 minutes on the clock an its 18-14 to the Dragons.

fortunate richochet for the Dragons there but inexistent defence from the Ospreys

Henson with his second try.
F**k, what a player! Surely the best twelve in the World?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cyRil of Ospreylia @ Dec 19 2008, 08:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Oh TurkMancboi, you can f*** off, he is amazing. Regan King can kiss my arse.[/b]
Don't be silly. He's developing into a very one-dimensional player...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Dec 19 2008, 09:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cyRil of Ospreylia @ Dec 19 2008, 08:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh TurkMancboi, you can f*** off, he is amazing. Regan King can kiss my arse.[/b]
Don't be silly. He's developing into a very one-dimensional player...
[/b][/quote]
Well he's at the Scarlets, what do you expect? :p
(Johnny Vaughton is one of the worst players we have ever had. Why did we release Mustoe and Brew and keep that nobhead?)

I know. However, out of the 2 of them, there's only one truly world class centre... and he ain't a Turk.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cyRil of Ospreylia @ Dec 19 2008, 09:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I know. However, out of the 2 of them, there's only one truly world class centre... and he ain't a Turk.[/b]
I know.
King being from New Zealand and all. :rolleyes:
In other news:

The Ospreys backline can't hold onto the ball for ****.
Biggar fluffs a kick in front of the post.
Because Henson is now doing it, running at the gainline to make yards is no longer one-dimensional.
Gavin Henson has dropped the ball. Come forth, all, and bring ye pitchforks!

Also, Dragons > Ospreys, and Charvis is a legend. :D

f_GorillaLOLm_70e544e.jpg

Great effort from the Dragons... Shame that ruins my prediction in the comp. :cryy:

Expected a defeat tonight, but thoroughly ****** off atm...
Can't wait to give the Scarlets a tuning on the 27th now.

Latest posts