• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

E3 2010 News and Discussion

Radman

Academy Player
Country Flag
New Zealand
Club or Nation
New Zealand Warriors
This years E3 expo promises to be the best ever, with so many awesome games, peripherals with the Nintendo 3DS and Zelda Wii big reveals being problably the two most anticipated by most.

What are you most looking forward to seeing at E3?.

Michael Jordan in NBA 2k11, and Crazy Taxi (+other DC ***les) on XBLA/PSN. Shaun White Skateboarding, too. Hopefully it'll be a more arcadey affair than Skate or TH.

So far announced:

2K Games

Activision

Atari

Bethesda

Capcom

Codemasters

Disney

EA

Konami

Lucasarts

Micrsoft

MTV Games
Rock Band 3

Namco

Natsume
Harvest Moon: Grand Bazaar

Nintendo

Sega

Quite a few good looking ***les in there,
Mafia 2 should be a goodun, loved the original. New Assassins Creed ***le
I've vaguely interested in Clone Wars adventures, wonder whether it'll be proper star wars, are the cartoony Clone Wars series type stuff. Don't like MMORPGs, but that one they did before (Galaxys?) was poor, imo
Arkham Asylum 2! Absolutely loved the first, hope the second is as good,
New LOTR as well!

Last edited:
Pitty Capcom decided against doing another Pheonix Wright series.

If you play the old JLR now, you'll soon realise just how gash it really is.

I advise not spoiling the memories.

Well i been playing it since rugby 2012 been announced :D :D and gash it definitely isn't :D best commentary ever :D :D

and for those that like their fighters bloody and extremely gruesome heres some good news :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChHPxthgp6w
FATALITIES ARE BACK :D

Last edited:
The first of the conferences is in five and-a-half hours. It's Microsoft, and you can watch it here

Test Drive 2?

image.php

I quite enjoyed test drive, had it for the pc, good fun.

Rumours are flying around about a slightly improved 360 being released to coincide with Kinect, which will be slightly more powerful, so newer games will be better, but they'll still work on older ones

Also, about kinect, they're going on like it's all new and all that, but isn't it the same as the PS2s eyetoy play? Which was a massive pile of poo imo

Apparently it's a lot more defined in how precise it is and has better application nowadays with heaps more people having bigger screen TV's. Still, it seems to be the same thing as Eye-Toy in many ways.

New Goldeneye exclusive to Wii. Read into that what you will.

So is there going to be anything about Rugby 2012 at e3 this year?

Latest posts