• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

EA Rugby 2008 Discussion Thread

You know what idlike 2 c in dis game? Change all the stats in this game because alot of them are bs. Like a certain little person...

stats of players dont bother me, if they do i change them. but then again if you get th is on 360 it might be a bit hard to change them. who knows though maybe we will find away to mod it on 360, i havnt even looked at it. are any of the other games on 360 modable?

Im glad to hear that there will likely be a rugby game coming out this year!

My only real major gripe with 06 is that they didnt fix the strange hole in the middle of the defensive backline, allowing you to sprint on a diagonal straight through the defense for a cheap one on one with the fullback. The same problem was present in 05 and I was shocked when they didnt fix it for 06, and suspect they wont fix it for 08. Its a shame because if they just tighened up that hole, and programmed the ai to mark man to man on the blind side, then it would be tough to break through, just like real rugby. Other than that I hav only small gripes, things like bullet passes and dummies should be implemented or more effective...etc etc. Presentationwise its the best out of any sports game ive seen, try and cup celebrations are great, sound and atmosphere are perfect. Little things like players with their socks down and the ability to do a casual one handed touch down of the ball are great, but having said that, these things always tend to change year to year and I fear they will ruin there perfect presentation, especially on the 360 version. But hey, atleast a game is coming, thats good enough for me for now!

Hey, Kevin Kermit Kluclan!! I just read this whole thread and only just realised that you are CA Iversen! Was wondering who the hell this mod is and where did he come from!! lol!

Yes, Charlie does cruel things to my name every so often. It's his things. I'm sure he picks the wings off flies too.

Yes, Charlie does cruel things to my name every so often. It's his things. I'm sure he picks the wings off flies too. [/b]

I asked him what he wanted his name to be and he said what it is... because he's a racist facist!!! :eek:

Yes.....that is true. I am bound to have to agree with whatever he says too.

Yes but all staff our, because I am god and can take down this place if I want to...

Hmm, true. Hey Getofmeland, what is your most anticipated new feature for Rugby '08?

Mine is custom tournaments. That would be great. There back on topic.....:p

That'd be wonderful come to think of it! You could even have cross-code signings and bidding wars! lol

Not only that, if a league option was included then scorelines of 32-27 etc would actually have TRIES in them! ;)

That'd be wonderful come to think of it! You could even have cross-code signings and bidding wars! lol [/b]

My thoughts exactly, its happening more and more in rugby...

Also what about having a Union team take on a League team with League Rules :wacko:

Bahahaha. It would be a huge game! In my mind, it would definately be a best seller!

One day, one day it will happen.

Latest posts